1. Benji's rating of the film A Ghost Story

Watched this with my girlfriend. During the pie scene she asked if we could turn it off as it was boring. I said we'd give it ten more minutes. Her response was to groan, and say: "Ten minutes!" We turned it off about eight minutes later. What I managed to glean from the short amount I did watch, was that it was pompous and deliberately meandering. I think the word is contrived.

2. Nari da Xana's rating of the film A Ghost Story

3. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film A Ghost Story

Watching this on a rainy Sunday while the night replaces the day will intensify the emptiness that this film leaves inside you.

4. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film A Ghost Story

This movie is as if Ingmar Bergman directed Ghost. Sure it's got atmosphere, but it's so slow to the point of being oftentimes uninvolving. The character pontificating at the party was obnoxious, giving a speech that would only be considered deep if you were 16. The ending was confusing but interesting. I'm just not a fan of these new art house horror movies like this and The Witch.

5. Iulian's rating of the film A Ghost Story

6. ginobartolomi's rating of the film A Ghost Story

The fact that I still feel like a hollow shell of myself nearly 24 hours after watching this film speaks volumes to its power. It’s haunting in a way that is heart breakingly human. It’s truly one of the saddest, most moving films I’ve seen.

7. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film A Ghost Story

8. Trunfos's rating of the film A Ghost Story

9. Dan. R's rating of the film A Ghost Story

Slow and tough to get through. But very moving, and profoundly melancholic. Nihilism, the transience of life and love. Quite sad. And brings to mind questions that all other films do not. Made me reflect on past relationships in a way i havent in a while. But when i think about it, i dont think it is love, just survival. And this film and romance in general propagates a reality that only exists in the movie industry.

10. Enrico Cioni's rating of the film A Ghost Story

A guided meditation on time, death, eternity. A love story between a man and a place. A reverse haunted house story. And absolutely gorgeous.

11. belantara.tindaon's rating of the film A Ghost Story

12. *:・゚✧'s rating of the film A Ghost Story

13. el.'s rating of the film A Ghost Story

was expecting the guy who gave a speech at the table to carve a little human figure out of that beer can

14. eleventries's rating of the film A Ghost Story

15. MANY THINGS's rating of the film A Ghost Story

i didn't enjoy the pie scene.

16. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film A Ghost Story

- Hi - Hello - I'm waiting for someone - Who? - I don't remember

17. FCC 86's rating of the film A Ghost Story

"We build our legacy piece by piece and maybe the whole world will remember you or maybe just a couple of people, but you do what you can to make sure you're still around after you're gone"

18. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film A Ghost Story

At once a metaphorical examination of a relationship in collapse. The man can't come to terms with the potential loss of his other, so he clings, as a literal ghost, to the memory of a place & to the 'grief' of the one who left him. This is fine, but it's the way the film expands into something deeper, more existential, that makes it a masterwork. The hallucinatory death-dream of past, present & future is profound.

19. P D Dawson's rating of the film A Ghost Story

Strangely compelling & evocative, considering it's about a dead man (Affleck), absurdly walking around in a hospital sheet. But he is a real ghost imprisoned by his love for M (Rooney) and the material world of the house he lived in before he died. With skill and subtlety Lowery has managed to direct this tale on a minimal budget, and with its heart in the right place. Moving, spellbinding and purposefully slow tale.

20. jhubbs's rating of the film A Ghost Story

Faux-smart anti-horror. This movie truly really wants you to think it's deep. Best scene: a woman eating an entire pie. Worst scene: Philosophy 001 dropout ruining a perfectly ok party with his pompous, zero-calorie monologue. Not even pie can make this a tasty film.

21. alfredodimalo's rating of the film A Ghost Story

22. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film A Ghost Story

23. Bertirima's rating of the film A Ghost Story

Kurang bisa menginterpretasi. Gua nya.

24. Alex Flores's rating of the film A Ghost Story