1. Blumes's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

2. Sin título.'s rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

Maravillosos montajes con reducciones a lo absurdo de una fascinación insana por el detalle de la falsa intimidad producto de algún Edipo inconcluso, proyección del guionista o del director, todo para la identificación de algunos y disfrute de todos. Todo puede salir a flote cuando se compensan los huecos con fantasías visuales, tal y como Charles Swan III sobrevive durante toda esta historia.

3. José Luis Treviño Sandoval's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

Mubi, tras un desempeño muy irregular (tirándole a la baja), recién me acabas de mostrar una de las peores películas que he visto en mi vida (Escrito con sangre, 2010). Y ahora me presentas esta que es un 4.8/10 en IMDB (algo muy, muy bajo)... ¿Es en serio? ¿Puedo confiar en tí? ¿Por qué habría de verla?

4. Omar Vazquez de Garay's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

A pesar de ser un argumento muy desgastado, las actuaciones, locaciones y los elementos que rodean la historia son exquisitos, desde el tucan de mascota hasta el estampado del cadillac. Cinta digna de un Coppola.

5. darth_david@msn.com's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

Le falta mucho a Roman Coppola para acercarse a lo que ha hecho su hermana, su padre o sus amigos. Tiene talento e ideas visuales interesantes, pero la historia simplemente no está ahí.

6. El Mau's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

Al principio parece un hombre mediocre, pero solo es un hombre mediando...

7. consuelo's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

Sheen anda muy distraído.

8. Ren P's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

I can't rate this because I turned it off after about 15 minutes. I loved CQ and many of the other films Coppola's been involved in but, wow.

9. Rocky Pajarito's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

I admire Roman Coppola's efforts and spirit put into this film. Hell, I even liked Charlie Sheen's performance in it. There's good intent here, and I acknowledge the endearment behind the film's absurdities amidst insight and character study. But DAMN is it a slow burn that only partially realizes its character and his growth. And yet, Charles Swan has great personality. I see its worth and give it a supportive nod.

10. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

Una fallida aproximación a ese estado anímico conocido en mi país como el despecho. Sólo rescataría la conversa entre Murray y Sheen en la cama y todo lo que acontece la noche de navidad desde que Swan sale de su casa. Lo mejor: el diseño de producción y, sobre todo, la música.

11. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

If you insist on watching universally-panned films (as I do), I would almost recommend watching this with the sound off. If as much effort went into writing and casting as the gorgeous production design and costumes, this would be a fine film. I adored "CQ," but this round RC seemed incapable of telling bad ideas from good ones. I still hold out hope for his next effort!

12. Midnight Cowboy's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

I usually don't like this `Wes Anderson atmosphere`, but hell, that was good.

13. Sagi Mendel's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

WOW what a movie!huge under rated.

14. Andre Rehal's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

This was really disappointing and I think the main cause was the casting of Sheen as Charles Swan, it felt like he phoned it in, which is a shame as there were some cool ideas in this film.

15. Joseph Sylvers's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

16. Adam Z's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

what movie did almost everyone else see?

17. adina's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

18. Bill Arceneaux's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

Buying bootleg caviar in the middle of the night is something I bet Charlie Sheen does frequently.

19. Squiffle's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

This film is such a failure and yet it's so weird and bizarre that I can't fully hate it. I haven't felt this defeated by a film in a long time.

20. saiths's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

this was so entertaining and well put together honestly. given the cast i was hesitant but i thought it was a wonderful take on broken hearts.

21. Tigrão's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

More style than substance, but that's ok with me. It's hard to resist to that cast.

22. JapeMan's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

If Wes Anderson and Hunter S. Thompson had a baby, it would be this movie!

23. kacey's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

I feel like it was a weirdly interesting film to watch, but it didn't feel particularly coherent for me. That was probably by design, I suppose. (2.5/5)

24. Juan Barquin's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

A wonderful mixture of fantasy and reality to tell the story of a self-centered man who's trying to get over a broken heart. Coppola has learned plenty from the people he's worked with and he's not afraid to show it. Not perfect, but still a load of fun. Definitely worth a rewatch sometime soon.