1. Blumes's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

2. Sin título.'s rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

Maravillosos montajes con reducciones a lo absurdo de una fascinación insana por el detalle de la falsa intimidad producto de algún Edipo inconcluso, proyección del guionista o del director, todo para la identificación de algunos y disfrute de todos. Todo puede salir a flote cuando se compensan los huecos con fantasías visuales, tal y como Charles Swan III sobrevive durante toda esta historia.

3. José Luis Treviño Sandoval's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

Mubi, tras un desempeño muy irregular (tirándole a la baja), recién me acabas de mostrar una de las peores películas que he visto en mi vida (Escrito con sangre, 2010). Y ahora me presentas esta que es un 4.8/10 en IMDB (algo muy, muy bajo)... ¿Es en serio? ¿Puedo confiar en tí? ¿Por qué habría de verla?

4. Omar Vazquez de Garay's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

A pesar de ser un argumento muy desgastado, las actuaciones, locaciones y los elementos que rodean la historia son exquisitos, desde el tucan de mascota hasta el estampado del cadillac. Cinta digna de un Coppola.

5. David Rivera Castro's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

Le falta mucho a Roman Coppola para acercarse a lo que ha hecho su hermana, su padre o sus amigos. Tiene talento e ideas visuales interesantes, pero la historia simplemente no está ahí.

6. El Mau's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

Al principio parece un hombre mediocre, pero solo es un hombre mediando...

7. consuelo's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

Sheen anda muy distraído.

8. Rocky Pajarito's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

I admire Roman Coppola's efforts and spirit put into this film. Hell, I even liked Charlie Sheen's performance in it. There's good intent here, and I acknowledge the endearment behind the film's absurdities amidst insight and character study. But DAMN is it a slow burn that only partially realizes its character and his growth. And yet, Charles Swan has great personality. I see its worth and give it a supportive nod.

9. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

Una fallida aproximación a ese estado anímico conocido en mi país como el despecho. Sólo rescataría la conversa entre Murray y Sheen en la cama y todo lo que acontece la noche de navidad desde que Swan sale de su casa. Lo mejor: el diseño de producción y, sobre todo, la música.

10. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

If you insist on watching universally-panned films (as I do), I would almost recommend watching this with the sound off. If as much effort went into writing and casting as the gorgeous production design and costumes, this would be a fine film. I adored "CQ," but this round RC seemed incapable of telling bad ideas from good ones. I still hold out hope for his next effort!

11. Midnight Cowboy's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

I usually don't like this `Wes Anderson atmosphere`, but hell, that was good.

12. Sagi Mendel's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

WOW what a movie!huge under rated.

13. Andre Rehal's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

This was really disappointing and I think the main cause was the casting of Sheen as Charles Swan, it felt like he phoned it in, which is a shame as there were some cool ideas in this film.

14. Joseph Sylvers's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

15. Adam Z's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

what movie did almost everyone else see?

16. adina's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

17. Bill Arceneaux's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

Buying bootleg caviar in the middle of the night is something I bet Charlie Sheen does frequently.

18. Squiffle's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

This film is such a failure and yet it's so weird and bizarre that I can't fully hate it. I haven't felt this defeated by a film in a long time.

19. saiths's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

this was so entertaining and well put together honestly. given the cast i was hesitant but i thought it was a wonderful take on broken hearts.

20. Tigrão's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

More style than substance, but that's ok with me. It's hard to resist to that cast.

21. JapeMan's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

If Wes Anderson and Hunter S. Thompson had a baby, it would be this movie!

22. kacey's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

I feel like it was a weirdly interesting film to watch, but it didn't feel particularly coherent for me. That was probably by design, I suppose. (2.5/5)

23. Juan Barquin's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

A wonderful mixture of fantasy and reality to tell the story of a self-centered man who's trying to get over a broken heart. Coppola has learned plenty from the people he's worked with and he's not afraid to show it. Not perfect, but still a load of fun. Definitely worth a rewatch sometime soon.

24. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III

What a disaster. CQ was self indulgent and slick. Charlie Swan is just self indulgent. And boring. Terribly terribly boring.