1. That Geek With The Clip-Ons's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

The only worthwhile thing about seeing this movie was that I saw it along with a special marathon of the first 3 movies plus 4. And while 4 isn't as good as the last 3, it's still better compared to this one.

2. the_mentaculus's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

Maybe it's because the turd sandwich that is LFoDH is still fermenting in my digestive tract like an overgrown tapeworm, but I didn't find AGD2DH the radioactive heap of hell that it's made out to be. But it is a poorly shot, too-long chase sequence with zero logic following evil foreigners through gray and dull and drab environments, eventually causing a meltdown of an entire franchise. Maybe, as always.

3. Star Lord's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

Un buon giorno per morire. Non male ma niente di eccezionale.

4. DenoResandono's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

Dull. Really, really dull...

5. NICOLE86's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

This movie did answer a question I always wanted to know; can John McClane with stand radiation poisoning if had to fight a stereotypical Russian bad guy in Chernobyl?

6. Thomas's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

7. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

8. MAO1's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

9. Ricky Robertson Jr.'s rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

Not as bad as I expected after hearing it was totally worthless. As a b-grade Bond or Mission: Impossible style movie, it's a decent effort, unfortunately that's not what the Die Hard series is. It's time to let McClane rest. And forget he has kids.

10. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

Iv'e never seen the others so cant comment in relationship to those, they'll be on my watchlist next . I see that the scripting was a bit crap and general story line there were alot of mistakes that we picked up on things that didn't make sense. But still found it enjoyable obviously much better quality visually.

11. Spencer Draper's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

Direct to video filth with the franchise moniker.

12. emichan's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

13. Dalibor's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

Watching this felt extremely awkward.

14. Ryan Pearce's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

Where is the 'I Don't Want To Watch This' tab?

15. msmichel's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

CRASH!!!!! BOOM!!!! BANG!!!!! If it ain't nailed down blow it up. High octane and low brain power fifth entry in the season will at least give you your money's worth of empty headed action set pieces. If you're looking for story or Shakespeare this just isn't it. Some impressive fireworks and a car chase that rocks that doesn't add absolutely anything to the franchise. Having said that it was still fun.

16. Lavaggio Risciacquo Ripetizione's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

17. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

Ho retto 20 minuti, ma poi un inseguimento di sette ore e un quarto è stato fatale per la mia attenzione e ho mollato.2 *

18. Tom Barnard's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

It's like a blueprint for an action movie devised by an alien species. "You like this, yes? You like all the references and all the action scenes we've got for you here?"

19. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

Why let a hack like John Moore ruin a great franchise easily the worst in the series by a country mile

20. Joe Morton's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

I have walked out of movies. I did not even consider walking out on A Good Day To Die Hard. I would not buy the Blu-Ray... Live Free or Die Hard was a MASTERPIECE IMHO. This is just an action flick. I expected through out the film to be surprised by the ending. ...and I was! It was good, but not great. The critics had informed me that it was BAD!!! So good was entertaining enough.

21. Daniel Montiel's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

Terrible in every way, and I actually reaaaally liked Live Free or Die Hard

22. 4LOM's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

Hoffentlich bedeutet dieser Film das Aus für das Franchise. In fünf Filmen vom 5-Sterne-Highlight zum 1-Sterne-Flop.

23. Steve's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

What were they thinking? If the script sucks..don't make the movie. Oh wait, this movie cashed-in at the box office. So all is good in money-makin-movie-land.

24. Nutter Jr's rating of the film A Good Day to Die Hard

A disappointment in every level imaginable. It reminded me of the other shitty film Willis made with another on screen son 'Cold Light of Day' only worse. A good day to call it a day.