1. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film A Good Marriage

2. Raluca Popescu's rating of the film A Good Marriage

3. DSPRKY's rating of the film A Good Marriage

Who doesn't daydream? From the opening credits (funky orange accompanied by ridiculous synths) and La Fontaine parable, it is apparent that something is very different about Le beau mariage. This is a refreshing comedy—there are no "jokes" to speak of, but the way the characters' actions betray the philosophical stances they are always so eager to establish prompted more than a few wry chuckles.

4. nico's rating of the film A Good Marriage

Rohmer takes my breath away whenever he manages to transform daily insecurities about love and relationships into devices that are able to trigger self-discovery and existencial change. And in A Good Marriage this is exactly what is lacking. It is still a good movie, but one unable to honor it's creator's talent.

5. Johnny Seeker's rating of the film A Good Marriage

6. João Portalegre's rating of the film A Good Marriage

Sabine reminded me of my ex a bit

7. luminous's rating of the film A Good Marriage

"Quel esprit ne bat la campagne? Qui ne fait châteaux en Espagne?"

8. Catarina Andrade's rating of the film A Good Marriage

Rather painful to put oneself in Sabin's shoes. 1) I don't get her lifestyle; 2) I don't get how she manages to have such absurd beliefs; 3) I feel ashamed for her chase after weird ideals and a clearly uninterested man. Anyway, Rohmer created a rare specimen. Three stars for my discomfort & all relatable tantrums and sceneries

9. yakimo's rating of the film A Good Marriage

beautiful palettes easy atmosphere

10. pollutedlola's rating of the film A Good Marriage

for the first time, Rohmer disappointed me.

11. bartkl's rating of the film A Good Marriage

What a performance by Béatrice Romand! Sabine is that real-life character that both annoys and fascinates you. She acts infantile and playful in a ridiculous fashion, but somehow it suits her and actually makes her genuinely attractive. Rohmer's talent to create enthralling films with barely any significant plot keeps on amazing me.

12. Brendan's rating of the film A Good Marriage

The contradiction between traditional and modern, intellectual and emotional. Everyone governs themselves with philosophy but reveals themselves more deeply in the minute details of expression. A momentary pause or a botched smile illustrates volumes of character.

13. Lysistrata's rating of the film A Good Marriage

14. Sơn Nguyễn's rating of the film A Good Marriage

Feel like watching another version of "The Green Ray", but more fun. And the opening and ending credit? Is it Rohmer I used to know?

15. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film A Good Marriage

16. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film A Good Marriage

A nice little masterpiece of cringe comedy. *does Zissou dance to the soundtrack*

17. Damian's rating of the film A Good Marriage

Insightful, funny and warm.

18. Mai Ragab El-Refa'ey's rating of the film A Good Marriage

One of the worst Rohmer films I've seen so far.