1. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film A Good Year

Il riccone cittadino, materialista e gretto, eredita una casa nella bucolica campagna francese, da, udite la novità, uno zio con cui aveva perso i contatti decenni or sono. Dimenticavo, incontra una donna francese, ovviamente a lui caratterialmente antitetica, con la quale inizialmente litiga di brutto. Indovinate cosa succede al freddo broker londinese da qua in poi? La banalità, null'altro che la banalità.

2. Irina Artenii's rating of the film A Good Year

3. Samuel Righi's rating of the film A Good Year

4. Mariana Branco's rating of the film A Good Year

5. keremebrulee's rating of the film A Good Year

6. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film A Good Year

7. Francesco Tonelli's rating of the film A Good Year

8. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film A Good Year

It's a piece of crap. But Marion and wine never let me down.

9. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film A Good Year

On the one hand, it had me asking "Ridley, what were you thinking when you were making this movie?", and on the other hand, I really enjoyed it. Just such a strange choice for Sir Scott.

10. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film A Good Year

A cliche year, the kind of movie for people who think Paulo Coehlo is a genius.

11. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film A Good Year

A feelgood movie without the Disney slime. Strange hostility here, maybe because with Ridley Scott one should use double standards. Nothing extraordinary here, but it's a good film when you have a bottle of wine, wasted life and some schoolwork to avoid.

12. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film A Good Year

I'm really surprised that this one is a Ridley Scott film.

13. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film A Good Year

Unfortunately, a Scott completist can't write this, his worst film, off because there are autobiographical/cinephile puzzle pieces to be found here, and his visuals are still untouchable, but well, there's a reason Russ isn't a fucking comedian. If he'd just slowed down and did some Alien-style rewrites, this could have been his Summertime.

14. The Macho King's rating of the film A Good Year

I was torn between giving this film 2 or 3 stars,I settled on 3(but just bearly)....its not a bad film but its does feel quite a bit imbalanced.I see a heavy Tati influence distInctly in this film with its humor in parts but it does feel out of tone with the rest of the film.There's cliche's in the film but the characters are likable and I really enjoy the location and the cinimatogophy (even if its under utilized).

15. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film A Good Year

Not a prime movie. But it always leaves that good feeling. Wine, Provence, and Marion Cotillard!...How can it go wrong?!

16. Christine Lai's rating of the film A Good Year

It's a romantic comedy mixes with wine and money

17. Roscoe's rating of the film A Good Year

A filthy rich heartless bastard gets in touch with What Really Matters while tidying up his late uncle's estate in France. The purest garbage. Some fine performances from Marion Cotillard and Freddie Highmore among others, but the film is just agony. Russell Crowe manages some moments where you remember why you used to give a damn about what he did.