1. The Macho King's rating of the film A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

Even tho its flawed,i still like this movie.

2. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

nice cutting, noisy and feel disturbing.

3. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

4. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

5. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

I film che seguono questo filone,un pò alla Bronx,si assomigliano un pò di tutti,ma Montiel è bravo perchè riesce a trasportare lo spettatore nelle sue vicende e dà sempre l impressione di essere autobiografico.Ha un qualcosa dei lavori di Korine,in cui si capisce da subito che non vi è salvezza,e i personaggi sono crudi e caratterizzati quanto basta. Non brilla per originalità,ma è molto ben fatto. 3,5*

6. Fuzzagi's rating of the film A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

After watching rave reviews of Paris J'taime (available here: https://mubi.com/films/paris-je-taime) and the corresponding: New York I Love You. The point is you cannot capture NYC without the creeping gentrification. A city is-has many faces, many races, and these two films by a dozen high profile directors miss the point of New York. With his debut effort D.Montiel devastates this notion (cont.)

7. Carl Penguin's rating of the film A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

8. livedo's rating of the film A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

while this movies is pretty bad this is in fact, exactly how trashy kids from queens and brooklyn talk and dress.

9. Ezgi M's rating of the film A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

Below expectations.. if i wanted a painful movie, i would watch Precious

10. Justin Vicari's rating of the film A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

So here's a director who rips off Mean Streets, Basketball Diaries, Bronx Tale (Bronx Tale?!?), and at the same time keeps stressing how "real" it all is. He's long on attitude, that's bank, but he is good with his actors, and even when the cliches do a log jam, he pushes forward with some unexpected bit or observation. So here's a director who's not quite there yet, but worth watching out for, I'd say.

11. drmishello's rating of the film A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

It's a pretty good movie. Good performances.

12. pieomy's rating of the film A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

I personally thought this was great.. Reminded me of Kids... but without the STIs. All of the cast were brilliant. Wish I'd seen this sooner.

13. micah van hove's rating of the film A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

Best Shia performance ever. This will shatter your expectations. A beautiful film.

14. Athanasios's rating of the film A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

I can't remember the last time I saw a movie that was this bad....

15. Zmaja's rating of the film A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

iznenadujuce dobar, zanimljiva prica, dosta realno....

16. bristolcapristo's rating of the film A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints