1. Ruben's rating of the film A Hijacking

great acting, you can see the documentary approach in this movie; i bet it took a lot of research... still i miss that this movie makes no argument at all.. there is just emptiness in the end, maybe that is the point; prove the hollowness of figures / money

2. Steve G.'s rating of the film A Hijacking

3. Trapped In The Cinema's rating of the film A Hijacking

I'm rapidly becoming infatuated with Tobias Lindholm after his work on Borgen and The Hunt https://trappedinthecinemablog.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/a-hijacking-2012-%E2%98%85%E2%98%85%E2%98%85%E2%98%85/

4. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film A Hijacking

5. /katia's rating of the film A Hijacking

6. krtlfrt's rating of the film A Hijacking

Aşçının gelişimi biraz abartı gibi geldi fakat film izlenmeyi hakediyor.

7. Ahmet UJeschk's rating of the film A Hijacking

Should not needed a victim with a bullshit cause for ending.

8. Umut's rating of the film A Hijacking

9. Naciye Şeyma Kaya's rating of the film A Hijacking

10. cihancan's rating of the film A Hijacking

gerçek bir pazarlığın içine yönetmen sizi davet ediyor. sonucu büyük pazarlıklar, diğer tarafta gündelik işlerine devam eden insanlar...

11. Bekir Tonga's rating of the film A Hijacking

12. DarthVader's rating of the film A Hijacking

Kaptan Philips'le kıyaslandığında çok daha gerçekçi bir korku-kaos ortamında geçen filmde sadece bir kaç karaktere derinlemesine inilmesi haksızlık olmuş.

13. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film A Hijacking

14. Thomas's rating of the film A Hijacking

Highly tense drama, excellent balance of creating chaos with carefully executed plot progression. Far superior to the similar 'Captain Phillips'.

15. johnantoni's rating of the film A Hijacking

16. muh.'s rating of the film A Hijacking

a slow-burner that despite its plot seems unusually even with very few emotional oscillations.

17. J. O.'s rating of the film A Hijacking

An unbearably tense thriller that exists in two worlds. The first is the harsh and brutal circumstances of the seamen and their captors, the second is a cold, tight-lipped boardroom where the CEO and his team make low offer after low offer with hopes of saving money, more so than the crew. The photography was gritty and restrained, while the performances felt genuine. A great effort - leagues above Captain Phillips.

18. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film A Hijacking

Nicht schön aber gut. Meiner Ansicht nach gut gespielt. Leider kann ich kein Dänisch. Die Synchronisation ist schlecht gemacht.

19. Ms Jones's rating of the film A Hijacking

Good plot, interesting characters and memorisable images.

20. ijol's rating of the film A Hijacking

Boring with a capital B. Dragging plot with bad acting from several characters.

21. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film A Hijacking

Avoids being manipulative and conveys a sensation of truthfulness. Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/02/a-hijacking-2012.html

22. Esther Kim's rating of the film A Hijacking

One of the most gripping and emotionally-engaged films I remember seeing recently. The acting is great, cinematography is beautiful too.

23. hastapura's rating of the film A Hijacking

I'm always going to find this shit magnetic: elision, omission, anticlimax, brutal realism, hard ironies, excruciating tension, tight focus, obsession with detail. Give me a guy in a room who has to "make the call" and I'm there, period. That Lindholm handles that scenario with finesse, making it affecting and complex, is icing on the cake.

24. FailedImitator's rating of the film A Hijacking

It wasn't what I was expecting going in, but I sort of like what it did even though I secretly wish it did what I was hoping for.