1. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

Hilarious, realistic, and Tom Hanks did it again

2. Paul Relf's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

3. Justwibi's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

fun but just a moment. Tykwer? r u okay ?

4. Felipe Carollo's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

Infelizmente o carisma de Tom Hanks não é o suficiente para salvar filme.

5. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

6. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

One of those films where you leave not feeling utter contempt, not feeling complete infatuated, but even saying you feel content doesn't really cut it. You just emerge from an experience that gave you a few smiles, a few laughs, but nothing that lasted. I think the problem is Tom Tykwer doesn't really know what he wants to do here, and with that, the audience damn-sure won't figure that out for him.

7. A47's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

Unoffensive, unobtrusive, oblique. Not bad.

8. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

The first twenty minutes are splendid: a bit of Kafka, a dash of Buzzati (The Tartar Steppe), globalization, inequality, etc. Then somebody reminded Tykwer that he was making a Hollywood hologram, pardon, movie, and utter cheesiness took over. A missed opportunity. As with any other mainstream Hollywood movie, it is about reassuring Americans about their role, relevance, and agency in the world.

9. Diderot's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

What happened to Tom Tykwer? He started with such promise, and now it's disappointment after disappointment. This movie is far too much of a mess for being the product of the man who directed Perfume.

10. N!nA's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

Is it a propaganda movie? Chinese are taking our jobs...we have to beg Arabs for money and new opportunities...Arabs don't respect foreigners...Arabs doesn't respect human rights...the Sex Scene!! no no no, it made me almost vomit...Why in the American movies everyone is looking for someone to @#$k???

11. Cláudio Martins da Silva Alves's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

A breezy, aimless and dramatically inept attempt at a character study that is nonetheless redeemed by the work of its leading man. In recent years, Hanks has finally justified the adoration showered upon him in the 90s, proving himself one of the most sensitive and casually consummate acting stars of Hollywood cinema. His scenes shared with Sarita Choudhury are a thing of rare delicate beauty.

12. bitterMoo's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

2.5 /my high expectations, I guess

13. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

14. rado's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

Tykwer does an uncynical Assayas

15. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

16. FCC 86's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

"We don't have unions here. We have Filipinos"

17. Terry_Moby's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

3.8 Hanks is in almost every shot, but that's ok here. Cutting, camera and direction: very solid. The story lacks a centre.

18. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

Good to see you can find love at any stage of your life and anywhere, even in a place as unexpected as Saudi Arabia...

19. Tim Ellrich's rating of the film A Hologram For The King

not a film, still a book.

20. Artemis's rating of the film A Hologram For The King