1. dordai_robert's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

Full of anachronism and predictable. But who cares? There's so much fun in this film.

3. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

Perhaps the greatest sports film of all time. The needle drops and other anachronisms do a fair job of revealing which people you know are members of the No Fun Police.

4. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

A cool & rock'n roll vision of Chivalry on a classic medieval history with many good surprises. -------Une vision cool & rock'n roll de la Chevalerie sur une histoire moyenâgeuse classique avec beaucoup de bonnes surprises.

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

6. Joyce's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

probably my ultimate #squadgoals

7. Amapola's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

Pulgares arriba por las siempre maravillosas actuaciones de Ledger.

8. galuh indri's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

"You may feel like a poet but you sound like an idiot."

9. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

At one point I'm pretty sure you can see Shannon Sossamon's nipples. Remember when she was going to be super famous? I do. I miss her. Shannon, if you're out there, I'll run lines with you and listen to stories about dude's that broke your heart and albums we both like. Then we can make out or something. Or no. No. We don't have to. Wait please don't go! Was it the nipple thing?

10. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

A knight's tale was funny and a bit genuine, but I found it hard to watch it straight through. Towards the end it kept getting worse and worse, till it turned into a typical out-of-the-shelf Hollywood flick in medieval costumes.

11. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

12. Algitya's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

Where the last time you saw the medieval-age movie that come so stylish ? Black Knight ? agreed. but this movie had some kind of unique manner to remember. I think Everyone loves that ballroom scene.. ^ ^

13. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

It's a funny anachronic movie. The characters are nice and, to say the truth, it kind of makes you miss Heath Ledger...

14. Ayomidotun Freeborn's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

Heath was spectacular. And the director had a funny choice of songs to go along... "queen's we will rock you!!!"... goooooooooood movie

15. tangerinesummer's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

16. Aurora's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

17. pluviosity's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

Althought the dancing scene almost ruined it all, but Paul Bettany was brilliant.

18. Aly_Breckenridge's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

19. Arisa's rating of the film A Knight's Tale

I hated this movie so much.

20. ZulGuci's rating of the film A Knight's Tale