1. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film A Letter to Freddy Buache

Cinema is going to die soon, but perhaps it will reinvent itself.

2. aconeyisland's rating of the film A Letter to Freddy Buache

You and I are too old and cinema will die soon, very young, without giving everything it could. We must get quickly to the bottom of things. It's an emergency. The police often stopped us when we were shooting. The other day, we were stopped on the highway. He said we could only stop here for emergencies. We said it was an emergency. The light wouldn't last for long. He didn't care. [1:05]

3. J. Cortazar's rating of the film A Letter to Freddy Buache

"Because cities are fiction. Green, the sky and the forest are novels. Water is a novel."

4. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film A Letter to Freddy Buache

I realised that maybe the art cinema is dead historically, but my joy of (re)discovering grandbreaking shit isn't dies yet. Pure creation only came with hard-edging bricolage of essai-erreur. I've could spent the rest of my life watching only JLG's films, because they changed dramatically my vision of art. See also: « Une lettre à Jean Luc Godard » with the narration of Freddy Buache in Fr.: https://vimeo.com/1697253

5. Miggy Angel's rating of the film A Letter to Freddy Buache

please don't give 'Lettre à Freddy Buache' less than five stars i don't understand this world enough as it is already. thanku

6. Clarice the Specter's rating of the film A Letter to Freddy Buache

Goes well with Michael Snow's Presents from 1981 (not on this site!) Both breaking and building walls.