1. João Rocha's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

I really enjoyed this one.

2. nargs_au's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

3. luz de topos's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

bonita animación y colores. el viaje de chihiro

4. Лиич's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

Endearing with great animation and cute characters. Viva comunismo <3

5. Mariana Narciso's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

6. camille's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

7. tezuka's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

although clean in detail, i feel that it lacks in story depth

8. epiglot's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

9. Daniel S.'s rating of the film A Letter to Momo

The genius of Miyazaki is to be able to speak both to children and to adults because his screenplays are multidimensional. Here, with A Letter to Momo, we have a movie that can only speak to children. A DVD zone one level only. Already forgotten.

10. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

I'm glad I found a great torrent for this! Something very worth watching in HD. The visuals, textures, colours and lines are so well defined and compelled! The fluid movement of the animation is something that gives so much justice to the colours and background. Some of the panoramas seem like paintings and pictures. The story... speechless.

11. Benji's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

Enjoyable enough. Although, the story wasn't epic, just good. Animation was nice.

12. Corriel's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

Good and nice, although not as great as a Studio Ghibli film.

13. junixu's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

Beautifully paced. It's tempting to compare this to Miyazaki films upon first glance--doesn't mean that it should be. Compelling and raw depiction of family tensions are comfortably meshed with fantasy--though unlike Miyazaki films, the spirit element didn't feel like comic relief or fun distractions being pulled over my eyes.

14. Zachary Curl's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

this was right behind The Master for my favorite film released in 2012.

15. Algitya's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

A modernized touch of art of letting go. Nice :)

16. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

★★★ Miyazaki would be proud, but it isn't Miyazaki.

17. Michael Harbour's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

The animation looks like a Miyazaki supervised Studio Ghibli film though a bit dulled and flattened by digital theater projection. The story is fine, reminiscent of MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, but doesn't quite attain the magical charm and grace of the films it seems modeled after.

18. Joana Croft's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

Great movie, great story! One of my favorites ever!

19. Max the Movie Guy's rating of the film A Letter to Momo

A strongly developed, hard-hitting and visually dazzling homage to Studio Ghibli. Yes, Ghibli did do a fart joke before.