1. Ethan's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

The trifecta known as Boyle, Hodge, and MacDonald come together again to bring us a delightful comedy with an exceptional cast and more energy in one minute of this film than most have in an entire running time.

2. Daniel Iván's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

As it is common to the vast majority of Boyle's films, this movie has that beautiful disconnected narrative he vastly stole from other 90's directors (mainly directors influenced by Godard) but is totally incapable to achieve any cinematographic beauty or any compelling story line. It gets worst as the film develops and by the end you just know you wasted your time in the saddest of the ways. Bad, really bad film.

3. Jack Hemingway's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

Despite it's obvious flaws and short comings it's an endearing film. a few very pleasant scenes. but a slap-dash 3rd act. I don't know, might have been the alcohol.

4. Davide's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

Ewan McGregor e Cameron Diaz protagonisti in una commedia inconsueta, fresca e a tratti esilarante. Lavoro atipico per Danny Boyle che però non delude.

5. Andrew Miller's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

One of the few films I considered walking out of (in the theater). i stayed to the bitter end.

6. taniaburrito's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

7. bitterMoo's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

8. muratozcan's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

çok iyi bir film, baya eğlendim

9. Sarp Tortum's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

one of those movies you don't want it to end.

10. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

11. Emre Tuğlu's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

Etkisinden kurtulmanız 1 gün sürebilir

12. Eingya's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

I want to watch the movie McGregor was in.

13. Algitya's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

It's something original tough, and should be lovable at the right moment. But .. dunno , there's something that doesn't come up as it ought to be...

14. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

Own this and just rewatched it for the first time in years. Still awesome. Hearing Ewan McGregor sing Oasis is right up there with watching Robert De Niro punch a wall, or DDL pretend to only have a left foot or something.

15. Yashoda's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

16. ArmPauFer's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

Love this funny movie. Diaz is great, too!

17. Westley's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

It has it's moments, but as a whole it doesn't quite work. Ewan McGregor and Cameron Diaz are charismatic leads though.

18. Jacob McKinley's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

Nothing as good as anything he has done since, it was certainly entertaining.

19. Doug Grenier's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

A post-"Trainspotting" fantasy-comedy that is an enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours. Ewan McGregor and Cameron Diaz make a likable couple.

20. IAGO's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

21. danyboy44@gmail.com's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

Really don't know why, but one af my all time favorites.

22. pluviosity's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

One of the rare romance movie I love. Plus, classic dancing scene! ;))

23. ARGIL's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

This film is soo nineties.

24. Doctor Godby's rating of the film A Life Less Ordinary

There was just too much going on and the silliness didn't sit well with me. It was shot well enough and acted well, but it just didn't do it for me. Mostly script issues I guess.