1. nadnab's rating of the film A Little Chaos

2. Görkem Demir's rating of the film A Little Chaos

3. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film A Little Chaos

4. Diderot's rating of the film A Little Chaos

Delightful. It's odd how little praise this received. This is far better than many similar movies that receive awards and/or near-universal acclaim. Kate Winslet's character is wonderfully written and beautifully performed.

5. Hayat's rating of the film A Little Chaos

This was sweet. I enjoyed it a lot, Alan & Kate are so lovely.

6. tenonder's rating of the film A Little Chaos

7. rndzgz's rating of the film A Little Chaos

Despite what people say, I personally found the film to be quite enjoyable. It was cheesy in a good way. Kate Winslet portrays a nobody, where everyone is a somebody.And she does so beautifully

8. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film A Little Chaos

7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-22L

9. Deiner's rating of the film A Little Chaos

Sabine De Barra is a fictitious person, but strangely enough, she doesn't end up being a complex and fascinating character. Nevertheless, Kate Winslet raised above the material and gave a very good performance. Besides the beautiful scenarios and costumes, the film is rather flat, with a lot of unidimensional characters that doesn't seem to contribute with the story. Not bad, but I guess it could've been better.

10. hubertguillaud's rating of the film A Little Chaos

Les bonnes intentions et une réalisation scolaire ne font pas un film. Surtout quand il nous conte la fadeur bien anecdotique d'amourettes dans les jardins du roi... Aucun intérêt !

11. bluette's rating of the film A Little Chaos

12. Gone Daddy Gone's rating of the film A Little Chaos

13. vuur brandt's rating of the film A Little Chaos

how can you make such a bad film with such a good cast?!

14. nouvelle vague 1960's rating of the film A Little Chaos

I found this film very disappointing and the worst kind of Heritage Cinema.A good cast is wasted and what could have been an interesting story of the clash of chaos and order, in the art of gardening and life,is missed. I think this is yet another case of the film makers/money men,wanting to please everybody and in the end pleasing no one!

15. Charlie Bury's rating of the film A Little Chaos