1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film A Lonely Place to Die

Melissa George has her own 'Deliverance'. If you like George I'd recommend 'Triangle' over this one. They should have stayed in the mountains. The obligatory chase scene at the end just kept going and going.

2. SafeStanding's rating of the film A Lonely Place to Die

A movie of two parts. First, excellent. Fantastic scenery, tense and credible. Second, predictable and farcicle.

3. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film A Lonely Place to Die

The tension over the first minutes is very good, but then comes a bunch of cliches and the characters dont show any charisma. Melissa George should look for another kind of movies, seems that she doesnt have so many options.

4. traag-1's rating of the film A Lonely Place to Die

Thrilling and unexpected first half weighed down by a sloppy and hurried second half. A shame.

5. spiderliliez's rating of the film A Lonely Place to Die

This movie deserves more than what people credit it for. Great opening scene with a fair ending. Gripping, with the right amount of suspense. It doesn't try too hard, nor it didn't do too little. Well done. Worth wasting 99 minutes of my life.

6. Daniel S.'s rating of the film A Lonely Place to Die

Very good little thriller.

7. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film A Lonely Place to Die

Carino. E' sempre un piacere quando c'รจ Melissa George.

8. doltcrow's rating of the film A Lonely Place to Die

Massive and stunning. Performances are admireable. Final scenes are too obvious but in general I liked it a lot.

9. HKFanatic's rating of the film A Lonely Place to Die

The first hour of this movie is brilliant - stunning aerial photography, a well-cast group of actors, and a script that is driven forward by that most essential of ingredients: conflict. I found myself thinking, "This is what I wanted 'The Descent' to be!" But then it all falls apart during the third act as the story leaves the mountains behind and turns into generic action movie #3042.

10. meancreek's rating of the film A Lonely Place to Die

There is a lot to admire in this; the performances, the camerawork and the director's control over the tension of the action but unfortunately the adrenaline the film oozes does not extend until the ending. Overall, it's a very well made film but the finale lacks a killer instinct and becomes all too obvious.

11. J. O.'s rating of the film A Lonely Place to Die

Just like many superb thrillers coming out of the UK these past few years, "A Lonely Place To Die" is dark, devious, and refreshing. A fresh enough story that takes us through even fresher locations - namely, the gigantic Scottish mountains. The whole thing is rendered even more stressful with the remoteness of the locations, and the evil that just seems to ooze so naturally from the bad guys is icing on the cake.

12. Geir Friestad's rating of the film A Lonely Place to Die

I came to this movie pretty cold - all I knew in advance was the title and the poster design - and I liked how the movie kept unexpectedly changing gears on me in terms of genre. The element of surprise made for a pleasingly thrilling ride. Not a great movie, but a solid one, backed up by spirited perfomances, splendid cinematography and a really rather terrific soundtrack. Thumbs up!

13. vordven's rating of the film A Lonely Place to Die

14. Panji's rating of the film A Lonely Place to Die

Would be amazing if it was horror or purely forrest survival actially.

15. JapeMan's rating of the film A Lonely Place to Die

Beautiful scenery but boring and repetitive