1. Vielleicht An Stillen Tagen's rating of the film A Long Way Down

Ein herzlicher, tragisch-komischer Film mit erfrischendem, schwarz-humorigem Dialogwitz und Schauspieleren, die ihren Figuren und Geschichten viel Leben einhauchen. Gefühlvoll, sympathisch und berührend, ohne allzu sehr an die Substanz zu gehen, was in diesem Fall auch gar nicht nötig ist, weil der Film auch so eine große emotionale Wirkung erzielt. Auf die Freundschaft und das Leben - ein Wohlfühlfilm! *schön find*

2. Rita Roque's rating of the film A Long Way Down

3. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film A Long Way Down

I didn't even knew this was based on a book. It's a good watch.

4. alchimia's rating of the film A Long Way Down

5. chanandre's rating of the film A Long Way Down

[A more apt title would be: The Suicide Club] Suicide is the name of one of my favourite bands. Jumping off of a building?Been there, tried to do that. Azealia Banks, The Irrepressibles and Cake are in the score (Alt-J is mentioned): its director died not one year after this was released.Great acting by Brosnan (return to form).Colette is as relatable as always. Aaron Paul piggy-backing on Brosnan's back & despair</3

6. crnstsc's rating of the film A Long Way Down

popcorn film with a slightly dark turn. enjoyable, i shall admit

7. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film A Long Way Down

Not the best movie I've ever seen but also not a complete waste of time. It's funny how a complete stranger can make such a difference in one's life if met under specific circumstances. It's like someone once said: "We can't help everyone everywhere but we can help someone somewhere". I think that, in the end, the movie captures it very well. And that is worth watching.

8. Rafael Zen's rating of the film A Long Way Down

Come on, this is entertaining. Popcorn movie with a sad eye.

9. Maria Claudia's rating of the film A Long Way Down

an awful adaptation of Nick Hornby's book (which is absolutely great). such a shame...

10. Rohan Berry's rating of the film A Long Way Down

An inert adaptation of Nick Hornby's magical-realist fable about suicides finding a common bond in their high storey attempt on life. Imogen Poots is a natural and spiky presence, but her efforts aren't matched by the three other leads, who seem to be sleepwalking through their roles. What seems like a potentially diverting comic take on that most solemn of issues never really takes off.

11. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film A Long Way Down

Aw this film was so sweet. Friendship and love can be found in the lowest strangest places of life. Loved all the characters in this very well cast. Perfect sunday evening movie <3

12. Susana Bessa's rating of the film A Long Way Down

Everything's wrong here. It doesn't even challenge the audience to stay and try to watch it. It is a waste of time and a waste of a good cast (well, that does not include Pierce Brosnan who almost made me gag 10 minutes in).

13. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film A Long Way Down

Book is sooooo much better, big disappointment.

14. MarcelVonPure's rating of the film A Long Way Down

"my suicidal intent was more genuine than yours!"

15. Tigrão's rating of the film A Long Way Down

Decent adaptation of a great book. Nothing spectacular and sometimes pretty cheesy, but overall, the actors look the way I imagined them while reading.

16. Vaida Kazlauskaitė's rating of the film A Long Way Down