1. Dada Kubin's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

Nouvelle vague moments that occasionally feel very spontaneous and imminent, at other times kind of vague (yes, pun intended). Time either reveals things or hides them, in this case perhaps both. Lelouch’s film often seems to idle, perhaps because it’s trying to show something that the viewer has already grasped.

2. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

I can’t stop crying or thirsting for young Jean-Louis Trintignant, but also this is the kind of movie I wish I could make. Not only glorious and audacious shot to shot, but also a script that’s lean and deeply felt (even the cheesy Giacometti quotation works). These are people! Pretty people, but people nonetheless!

3. petit astronaute's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

(2.4 | 35mm) ah... la musique (de merde)

4. FISCHER's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

La musique du film est archi-connue et déblatère toujours encore sa sirupeuse mélopée sur les ondes. Une brillante "leloucherie", symbole de toute une époque... www.cinefiches.com

5. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

_ Dans la vie, quand une chose n’est pas sérieuse, on dit c’est du cinéma. Pourquoi vous pensez qu’on ne prend pas le cinéma au sérieux ?

6. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

8.7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2if

7. animalcalls's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

Equal parts a celebration and a meditation on love, the film is told in mostly vivid, lush montage set to achingly romantic music. It filled my heart to its brim and also made it hum with a melancholy tinge. At one point, it made me break into a wide smile. A film of total beauty told in the language of pure cinema. Just absolutely fantastic.

8. rafaelmontenegrofausto's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

saravah, Baden, João Gilberto, Tom, ..., savarah

9. crnstsc's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

10. Artem Eihart's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

11. Chichago_'s rating of the film A Man and a Woman

Begins with a warm fuzzy feelings, ends with a certain sadness that suddenly fills my heart.

12. letters never sent's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

13. CafeGradiva's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

14. Edwardscissor's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

Some Sundays start well and end badly. It's hard to believe- It's crazy to refuse happiness. If I had to go through this again, What would I do? Is there anything else I could do? To see her for months on end as a pal. What happens? You end up being pals, maybe. She wired, 'I love you.' Admit it boy, you just don't understand women.

15. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

Dos cosas a valorar de este filme. Lo primero sobre el modo de construir sus flashbacks, un modo de recreación que corta de forma abrupta al tiempo real. Son retazos de vivencias (o fantasías inventadas) de los personajes no contados. Lo otro es lo que sería la mejor escena. Durante el acto de amor, la amante recuerda al esposo que ya no existe, más sigue existiendo para ella. El amor se frustra. Lástima se recupera.

16. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

17. Montse Ocejo P's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

The moment I saw this movie I fell in love with french cinema , the movie has this beautiful moments full of melancholy, love , longing and little details , perfect music by francis lai ,

18. runrobot's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

your online cinema, anytime, anywhere.. except when you want to watch it.

19. a şi u's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

Either I'm not the romantic kind, or something has slipped my attention. The plot just didn't do it for me, it seemed utterly unrealistic all throughout the movie. However, I did enjoy Trintignant's monologues and I appreciated the movie's cinematography and Anouk Aimee, who was indeed stunning. Hollywood romance movies must have really been influenced by "Une homme et une femme".

20. Danny Bailey's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

A true romance film that doesn't rely on cheap cliches to arouse its audience, something that today's Nicholas Sparks adaptations and Lifetime movie of the week weepies has in spades.

21. Michele Andreoli's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

22. Ian Loreños's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

For me, it's the mother of all romantic films

23. paalomaaa's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

I'm amazed by the chemistry between those two. I loved it.

24. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

that must be one of the best use of music in cinema that I've ever seen... and heard