1. petit astronaute's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

(2.4 | 35mm) ah... la musique (de merde)

2. FISCHER's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

La musique du film est archi-connue et déblatère toujours encore sa sirupeuse mélopée sur les ondes. Une brillante "leloucherie", symbole de toute une époque... www.cinefiches.com

3. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

_ Dans la vie, quand une chose n’est pas sérieuse, on dit c’est du cinéma. Pourquoi vous pensez qu’on ne prend pas le cinéma au sérieux ?

4. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

8.7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2if

5. animalcalls's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

Equal parts a celebration and a meditation on love, the film is told in mostly vivid, lush montage set to achingly romantic music. It filled my heart to its brim and also made it hum with a melancholy tinge. At one point, it made me break into a wide smile. A film of total beauty told in the language of pure cinema. Just absolutely fantastic.

6. rafaelmontenegrofausto's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

saravah, Baden, João Gilberto, Tom, ..., savarah

7. crnstsc's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

8. Artem Eihart's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

9. Chichago_'s rating of the film A Man and a Woman

Begins with a warm fuzzy feelings, ends with a certain sadness that suddenly fills my heart.

10. letters never sent's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

11. CafeGradiva's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

12. Edwardscissor's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

Some Sundays start well and end badly. It's hard to believe- It's crazy to refuse happiness. If I had to go through this again, What would I do? Is there anything else I could do? To see her for months on end as a pal. What happens? You end up being pals, maybe. She wired, 'I love you.' Admit it boy, you just don't understand women.

13. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

Dos cosas a valorar de este filme. Lo primero sobre el modo de construir sus flashbacks, un modo de recreación que corta de forma abrupta al tiempo real. Son retazos de vivencias (o fantasías inventadas) de los personajes no contados. Lo otro es lo que sería la mejor escena. Durante el acto de amor, la amante recuerda al esposo que ya no existe, más sigue existiendo para ella. El amor se frustra. Lástima se recupera.

14. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

15. Montse Ocejo P's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

The moment I saw this movie I fell in love with french cinema , the movie has this beautiful moments full of melancholy, love , longing and little details , perfect music by francis lai ,

16. runrobot's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

your online cinema, anytime, anywhere.. except when you want to watch it.

17. a şi u's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

Either I'm not the romantic kind, or something has slipped my attention. The plot just didn't do it for me, it seemed utterly unrealistic all throughout the movie. However, I did enjoy Trintignant's monologues and I appreciated the movie's cinematography and Anouk Aimee, who was indeed stunning. Hollywood romance movies must have really been influenced by "Une homme et une femme".

18. Danny Bailey's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

A true romance film that doesn't rely on cheap cliches to arouse its audience, something that today's Nicholas Sparks adaptations and Lifetime movie of the week weepies has in spades.

19. Michele Andreoli's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

20. Ian Loreños's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

For me, it's the mother of all romantic films

21. paalomaaa's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

I'm amazed by the chemistry between those two. I loved it.

22. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

that must be one of the best use of music in cinema that I've ever seen... and heard

23. Yashoda's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

I saw this film by accident. I had bought a pirate copy of Godard's Une Femme Est Une Femme from a street vendor in Chennai (Chennai's a strange place, it's easier to find foreign french films on the street than it is to find the new Star Trek movie). As a result, I still have yet to see a Godard film, but boy did I love this movie. It's very slow, but it is now considered the precursor to all music videos.

24. virginwolf's rating of the film A Man and a Woman

Lelouch seems like a real artist!