1. SafeStanding's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

A curmudgeon with the best intentions, just misunderstood until given a chance. This bittersweet film has everything in the right proportions. A credit to all involved.

2. msmichel's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

A by the numbers audience pleaser that holds no surprises but does contain two central performances of note by Rolf Lassgard (Ove) and a wonderful Bahar Pars as his new Iranian neighbour. The film does have its moments both funny and sad but the viewer winds up feeling manipulated in an obvious way.

3. Chichago_'s rating of the film A Man Called Ove

"Whatever we do in this life, we will not live past it."

4. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

3 to 3.5, love the simple characters, reminds you with the simplicity of life, melancholically.

5. Leif Erikson's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

Some people say that fate is the result of our own foolishness...

6. Mohammad Ebrahimian's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

7. Henrique Amud's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

A melancholic but often times hilarious tale about loneliness that works much better when it plays to its dark comedic strengths than when it tries to be a cute modern fable. I didn't even mind the old-man-with-a-grudge cliché because it was done fairly well, but some narrative and tone choices (either too slapstick or too melodramatic) left me baffled, especially because there was room here for a great film.

8. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

It’s undeniable that everything in the feel-good “A Man Called Ove” was neatly arranged to please. However, its charm and message make us forget the originality it wasn’t capable of showing. (3.5 stars)

9. the_mentaculus's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

A little too satisfying. Structured oddly like Pixar's Up but with more suicidal overtones (and a headstrong, pregnant Iranian immigrant instead of a Wilderness Scout), it hits all the right notes in ways that began, after about halfway through the running time, to feel pandering. Or award bait. One or two more risks would have improved the experience.

10. vizija's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

11. Justwibi's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

light, funny, emotional. This is kind of a smiple story in our daily life but with sense of comical and tragedy.

12. Ordet Ordet's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

13. Jugu Abraham's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

Delightful film. Love story beautifully told/recalled. Very good character development, good acting by the ensemble cast. A very positive film without sex, nudity or thrills.

14. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

Conocida trama sobre un hombre maduro y amargado que comienza a ceder ante una serie de personajes. Comedia a la europea, redención e hilos dramáticos.

15. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

16. Daniel Grudsky's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

3,5. Recursos y trama no original, pero la suma de un actor protagónico de primera clase más un entorno cultural y fotográfico propio ( película sueca) y una narrativa extraordianria, hacen de esta película una agradable forma de aprender sobre las enseñanzas de la vida en forma extrema por una parte y unn poco de humor sano en relación a los problemas de esta misma....un acierto

17. Mark Tallo's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

18. Sezen Tezic's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

After this movie I had a sympathy for old cranky men :) It warmed my heart! Nice storytelling

19. Meriç Aksu's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

20. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film A Man Called Ove

There is nothing worse than an iPad commercial in the middle of a movie. Lame lame lame.

21. -REM-'s rating of the film A Man Called Ove