1. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film A Married Couple

"It's never gonna be anything marvelous between the two of us. And if we change for somebody else it's probably gonna be another whole set of problems that I can't even think of. It'd be just the same with them. So the best thing is stop dreaming about it being wonderful. And if you can at least stand the sight of each other put up with it and try to make a life for yourself."

2. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film A Married Couple

3. James Mackin's rating of the film A Married Couple

Love is all about the constantly shifting dynamic that is power.

4. Erik F.'s rating of the film A Married Couple

5. Marwan Dakak's rating of the film A Married Couple

There's a lot of people in the world, but you don't have to have all of them.

6. CRW's rating of the film A Married Couple

WHERE CAN I WATCH THIS!?

7. Adam Z's rating of the film A Married Couple

This film is, no doubt, a contender for the title of the greatest documentary ever made. I might sound hyperbolic, but one needs to be, sometimes. Of course, it's not THE greatest, because Wiseman's movies exist.

8. NICOLE86's rating of the film A Married Couple

An interview with Antoinette that is really interesting.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x8IsGjGZ0o Really great documentary.

9. Michael Herrington's rating of the film A Married Couple

If nothing else, it has one of the all-time great closing lines.

10. Randy Walker's rating of the film A Married Couple

I'm currently drinking single malt whiskey out of a "sippy cup", not two months into my own marriage, and I'm thinking of Billy and Antoinette--not characters, to be clear-but PEOPLE. And how they bang up against walls, and each other, and some of it soaks and some of it bounces, but there's real LOVE there. And the kid craps on the carpet, so what? So. What.

11. Matthew Martens's rating of the film A Married Couple

"What we don't know is whether we really hate one another or not," says Billy to Antoinette, but that might be the only thing these perpetually disoriented ill-marrieds DO know -- the answer is no, they don't hate each other, they just don't understand how they got into this mess and how the hell they can ever get out. In King's raw, pat, tedious yet compelling film, all credit for the mess itself goes to society.

12. Marcus WP's rating of the film A Married Couple

damn, this is a documentary???

13. Andrés Pff's rating of the film A Married Couple