1. Leif Erikson's rating of the film A Master Builder

It is the small losses in life that cut one to the heart...

2. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film A Master Builder

It was more like a theatre play than a cinema film. The script which was based on Henrik Ibsen's play was nice. How the characters' characteristics unfold during their dialogues was interesting to watch. The film couldn't add to the text so much except for the performances.

3. captainfez's rating of the film A Master Builder

4. henk@loftmatic.com's rating of the film A Master Builder

Final score: 8. Storyline: 9, Originality: 8, Cinematography: 8, Involvement: 7, Sound: 7, Editing: 7, Educational: 8, Title design: 7, Acting: 8, Interesting: 8, Unusual: 7, Exciting: 7, Superior: 8

5. Steve73's rating of the film A Master Builder

Great performances from Wallace Shawn and Lisa Joyce but the theatrical aspect and ropey camerawork made this a dull watch for me.

6. Rohith Varma's rating of the film A Master Builder

7. Jason's rating of the film A Master Builder

I am unable to fully accede approval to the conceptual gambit that props up this otherwise totally exceptional adaptation. I believe the play says some pretty interesting things about mortality if one chooses to read it that way, but I take exception to being made to so bluntly read it that way. The performances, the direction, and the sense of genuine human investment make this thing otherwise totally transcendent.

8. Obient's rating of the film A Master Builder

Why on earth there's no awards even no nominations for Lisa Joyce & Wallace Shawn performances?? Wally and Lisa were so incredible. Mentally sick. Lisa Joyce, I hope your acting career shine brightly.