1. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film A Moment to Remember

i'm a sucker for sad korean romance movies

2. Jan's rating of the film A Moment to Remember

A good example of modern South Korean melodrama. Better then most of the others but still full of cheap sentiment and repeating how terrible it is when two lovers are torn apart.

3. ssia22's rating of the film A Moment to Remember

I'm simply astonished. Can't say anything else.

4. Etienne Eve's rating of the film A Moment to Remember

Unexpectedly good example of its genre.

5. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film A Moment to Remember

6. polkasan's rating of the film A Moment to Remember

Nothing could have prepared me for this one...

7. lollyjoys's rating of the film A Moment to Remember

8. angiebasuki's rating of the film A Moment to Remember

Enjoy the first half, it feels so light like watching French romance films. Love the way it captures details, gestures. I think it's an attempt to create bond between audiences and characters for the next half. Unfortunately still failed me to enjoy the next half. Each half is like finished by two different crews. Eventually it's just another Asian love story, spoiler alert, your pretty lover going to have disease.

9. Leela.T's rating of the film A Moment to Remember

heartbreaking film. luv it.

10. Laura G.'s rating of the film A Moment to Remember

11. bittersweet's rating of the film A Moment to Remember

true love endures time...great love endures circumstances...;-)

12. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film A Moment to Remember

Perhaps Son Ye-jin's finest performance. A heartbreaking story.

13. marcorenton's rating of the film A Moment to Remember

14. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film A Moment to Remember

For the last 50 minutes, all i did while watching this korean love story was crying. Darn! I love korean drama.

15. Joosep Ehasalu's rating of the film A Moment to Remember

A moving film. It isn't the kind of banal american romance flick with numerous sex scenes to show the characters passion towards each other. It has none of it, and still the chemistry between the characters beams through. Complemented with great acting and lovely cinematography I highly recommend this. Don't be put off by this being regarded as a romance movie, it's more than that.

16. William Low's rating of the film A Moment to Remember

a bittersweet true-love story that is deeply moving. First half is so so,much like a standard love story,but the second half really improves and resulted in a very touching ending

17. muhammad sabiq's rating of the film A Moment to Remember