1. S Campbell's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

Seymour Hoffman is outstanding here showing how much he will be missed

2. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

Nowhere near as good as the book - indeed, very confusing unless you've read the book. Shows the filthy CIA up for being the shits they are.

3. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

Philip Seymour HOFFMAN's LAST & OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE. Great casting. CORBIJN achieves an effective, sober & controlled film, better than The American, more glam but less credible. Superb Nina HOSS. = Dernière & formidable prestation de Philip Seymour HOFFMAN. Casting parfait. CORBIJN réussit 1 film efficace, sobre & maîtrisé, bien meilleur que L'AMERICAIN qui était plus glam mais moins crédible. Superbe Nina HOSS.

4. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

A superb espionage thriller. A fine swan song for Hoffman. It shows that trust is a fickle thing and that when dealing in absolutes, progress is an elusive goal.

5. Terry_Moby's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

3.3 The chilly atmosphere matches the story. Human relationships (the lawyer and the would-be-terrorist, Hoffman and Hoss) never come to life. Daniel Brühl has nothing to do.

6. T-Cruise's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

7. Daniel Trujillo's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

Hamburg is shot in a cold-objective documentary style that works for this type of spy story. The feeling of detachment would make some say that there's no humanity here to draw you in but I disagree. We get flickers of heart in every scene with PSH. In any case this sobering yet cynical milieu is what we've come to expect from Le Carre and it respects our world. So if you want something given to you straight enjoy

8. wizdom's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

R.I.P. You will be sorely missed.

9. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

It's perhaps testament to Hoffman's genius that I didn't mind the use of Euro-accents and a plot that stretches credulity. Stylistically Corbijn shows his appreciation for 1970s European thrillers, even if the piece pales besides 'The American'. But he does gather an excellent cast and watching, one can't help but be saddened at how many great performances PSH would never get to give. Such an actor, such a loss...

10. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

Intelligent portrait of modern espionage

11. The Macho King's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

12. ginobartolomi's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

Sorry, I suppose I shouldn't really be giving this a rating, considering I only lasted about 20 minutes. I couldn't take it any longer. Structurally, the film was all over the place, I understand the thrill of confusion, but at the 20 minute mark you should probably be landing your audience into some sort of plot line. PSH was so unconvincing, that accent.... Anyway, maybe it gets better. I didn't care to find out.

13. RumbleFish's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

Zzz, dai davvero chisseloincula lo spionaggio realistico

14. Operation Kino's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

I tried to convince someone to see this. I called it a European spy thriller painted in grays and browns where at the end you don't know whether the good guys lost or whether the bad guys lost because no one looks like a good guy. And that was before seeing the film.

15. muh.'s rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

(2.5) it's okay but i wouldn't recommend it.

16. Hyperion_333's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

17. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

Even more realistic than "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy", though not as stylistically flashy. Ultimately marred by a romantic subplot (involving a miscast Rachel McAdams) that feels out of place in this deliberately paced, ice-cold European spy drama.

18. opandadodavid's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

19. Victor Rodrigues's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

20. Matt Richards's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

Another seen-it-all-before, crosses and double crosses spy film. The brooding mood was a nice change from the usual polished Hollywood versions. 2.5 stars

21. Mark Tallo's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

22. Dasha Kounina's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

russian guy is soooo not true am sorry

23. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

24. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film A Most Wanted Man

Actually enjoyed it a lot! Visually striking with endless polished lines.

← Previous 1 3 4