1. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

While not the outright scariest film of the series, "Dream Warriors" has all the other elements that I feel make "Elm Street" one of the best horror franchises ever (if not, THE best). It has a fully realized story, creative art direction and dream sequences, and three-dimensional protagonists that (despite Freddy being such a compelling and charismatic villain) you feel for when evil things happen.

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

2.5 stars. A gaudy knock-about training ground for the 'Final Destination' films... the point in the series where you start fast-forwarding through the VHS to get to the goofy set pieces. This is kitsch where 2 is camp, so I like it less. Krueger's creation myth is one of the most stupidly offensive things I've ever heard. However, I appreciate the sentiment that psychiatrists should listen to their patients more!

3. Lthm2's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

I was nine, I was alone, and tv was open. This film blew a lid off my head and had a profound impact on my own imagination. Freddy was terrifying and at the same time almost like a best friend; once you stopped being afraid of him. Today I imagine this is the perfect anti-Goonies.

4. Richmond Hill's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

The increaingly cynical formula employed here is undeniable but this is a pacy and, at times, inventive derivation on a known theme. There’s little justification for anything apart from box office returns but it has a darkly tawdry charm perhaps more to do with a kind of VHS, pre-CGI nostalgia than the gimcrack mechanics of the vehicle.

5. Bob's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

A visually most stunning sequel. Thanks to its purple, blue and pink lightning, it creates a dream alike, almost lynchian kind of feel. It tires too hard to exploit a notion that is supposedly a final chapter of the series. And Freddy Krueger is turned into a Hammer's Dracula that can be stopped in a most ridiculous ways. None the less, Heather Langenkamp once again confirms that she is a queen among slasher heroines

6. VincentVendetta's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

A Nightmare on Elm Street: The Role-Playing Game.

7. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

The only good "Nightmare" movie not directed by Wes Craven. Patricia Arquette at her most beautiful. Heather Langenkamp and John Saxon returning to kick some ass. Good inventive ideas and surrealism. The hilarious cameo from Zsa Zsa Gabor. Dokken's title song and Robert Englund still in scary camp mode. Horror comic book movie at it's best.

8. DenoResandono's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

In my opinion, DREAM WARRIORS is one of the most entertaining movie in A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET franchise. DREAM WARRIORS is fun, thrilling, and never bored me from start to finish. Maybe this movie is less horror and more adventurous than any movies in the franchise. But it wasn't bad at all. Heather Langenkamp is still kick-ass as Nancy. Not to mention the young Patricia Arquette. She is also amazing in this movie

9. Ethan's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

This is one of the better entries in this franchise and is almost on par with the first one. The cast works well together here and the special effects are on point and it helps that this is a very thrilling film too that offers even more inventive kills and of course Freddy's snarky one liners.

10. Palmat's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

Entertaining 80´s cheese flick and the best ANOES sequel in my opinion. The casting is quite good although the acting is pretty unconvincing in parts exept for Wasson and Fishburne who put in decent efforts. The score is kinda good and the FX are stellar for its´ time.

11. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

12. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

13. Nolan Barth's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

I love the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, even the bad ones where Freddy focused more on his stand up routine instead of killing teenagers. Out of all the sequels and remakes this one has always stood out to me. In every other Nightmare film the characters are just there to be slaughtered. However in this film you actually care and feel for the characters, they don't just represent a body count.

14. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

15. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

Inventive special effects and super cute Patricia Arquette. Not much else. Definately a wrong turn with the christian demonology & superstition.

16. bearpurses's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

i have a crush on all of them!

17. Renton47's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

This gives a curious 'adventure time' spin on the horror movie, reminiscent of 80's movies I used to love as a kid. With excellent FX and a great cast of likable characters, this one is awesome. Really delves into the repercussions of the series main MO effectively, which is the damage reaped on their kids by the Baby Boomers. It gets a little silly, but an otherwise excellent entry.

18. Elena Lazic's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

19. Rocco's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

I may be overrating this but I had so much fun watching this one. It's a major cheesefest in the most entertaining way. It reminded me of a mix between Evil Dead 2 and The Goonies. Not a classic by any means but as horror comedies go you could do much worse.

20. Lena Lopes's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

21. yasdnil's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

Significantly better than the second. But some of that acting was coooooorny.

22. JackButcher's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

One of the better films of the series, the film actually has some memorable characters and paces itself out nicely.

23. HKFanatic's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

Wes Craven returns to the "Nightmare" fold and introduces a truly depraved origin story for Freddy, as well as a strong religious bent that may or may not work. Director Chuck Russel delivers a stylish-looking film, with topnotch Eighties practical effects, but the film never pushes the "Dream Warriors" concept far enough and, like most slasher movie series, this starts to feel like a case of diminishing returns.

24. Greg S.'s rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

This would be fun if all the kids powers weren't...ya know....stupid.