1. DenoResandono's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

In my opinion, DREAM WARRIORS is one of the most entertaining movie in A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET franchise. DREAM WARRIORS is fun, thrilling, and never bored me from start to finish. Maybe this movie is less horror and more adventurous than any movies in the franchise. But it wasn't bad at all. Heather Langenkamp is still kick-ass as Nancy. Not to mention the young Patricia Arquette. She is also amazing in this movie

2. Ethan's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

This is one of the better entries in this franchise and is almost on par with the first one. The cast works well together here and the special effects are on point and it helps that this is a very thrilling film too that offers even more inventive kills and of course Freddy's snarky one liners.

3. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

Entertaining 80´s cheese flick and the best ANOES sequel in my opinion. The casting is quite good although the acting is pretty unconvincing in parts exept for Wasson and Fishburne who put in decent efforts. The score is kinda good and the FX are stellar for its´ time.

4. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

5. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

6. Nolan Barth's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

I love the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, even the bad ones where Freddy focused more on his stand up routine instead of killing teenagers. Out of all the sequels and remakes this one has always stood out to me. In every other Nightmare film the characters are just there to be slaughtered. However in this film you actually care and feel for the characters, they don't just represent a body count.

7. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

8. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

Inventive special effects and super cute Patricia Arquette. Not much else. Definately a wrong turn with the christian demonology & superstition.

9. bearpurses's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

i have a crush on all of them!

10. Renton47's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

This gives a curious 'adventure time' spin on the horror movie, reminiscent of 80's movies I used to love as a kid. With excellent FX and a great cast of likable characters, this one is awesome. Really delves into the repercussions of the series main MO effectively, which is the damage reaped on their kids by the Baby Boomers. It gets a little silly, but an otherwise excellent entry.

11. Elena Lazic's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

12. Rocco's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

I may be overrating this but I had so much fun watching this one. It's a major cheesefest in the most entertaining way. It reminded me of a mix between Evil Dead 2 and The Goonies. Not a classic by any means but as horror comedies go you could do much worse.

13. Lena Lopes's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

14. yasdnil's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

Significantly better than the second. But some of that acting was coooooorny.

15. JackButcher's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

One of the better films of the series, the film actually has some memorable characters and paces itself out nicely.

16. HKFanatic's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

Wes Craven returns to the "Nightmare" fold and introduces a truly depraved origin story for Freddy, as well as a strong religious bent that may or may not work. Director Chuck Russel delivers a stylish-looking film, with topnotch Eighties practical effects, but the film never pushes the "Dream Warriors" concept far enough and, like most slasher movie series, this starts to feel like a case of diminishing returns.

17. Xiu's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

This is the best of the sequels

18. Greg S.'s rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

This would be fun if all the kids powers weren't...ya know....stupid.

19. Ryan327's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

20. Troy Savory's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

The movie that should have ended the franchise on a high, but opened the door to the comedic value.

21. meancreek's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

The movie that killed the series.

22. Vjeko26's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

I was expecting nothing more than a fun throwavay horror flick. Actually, it's an excellent horror flick

23. Joshua's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

This used to be my favorite in the series. First watched in 2004 after Parts 1, 2 and 7. It used the one-by-one quality of slasher films and brought back Nancy. What more could I ask for? Now however, I see how much more dated the Elm Street series is. On its own, Dream Warriors is a fun time-waster, but can be dull and obvious. The cast is strong. Though Freddy's mythos is expanded the atmosphere is greatly reduced.

24. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

As far as endless horror movie sequels go, this is easily among the best, with an original story, likable cast, and some inventive set pieces and special effects. Maybe not anything extraordinary, but great entertainment for horror fans and a worthy follow up to the first film.