1. bouvardila's rating of the film A Perfect Getaway

2. Steve G.'s rating of the film A Perfect Getaway

3. courtneylesueur's rating of the film A Perfect Getaway

2.5 | :::::::::::::::::::::::::::SPOILER::::::::::::::::::::::::::: I like Timothy Olyphant as a good guy. Also, Steve Zahn as a villain is weird.

4. Zach Closs's rating of the film A Perfect Getaway

It may be one of the more cheesy and predictable thrillers you've seen, but it has its moments. Every character in the film is a little sketchy, and initially we could see any of them being the killer; a well-played tactic sacrificed far too early for genre tropes. It's also filled with self-reflexive moments that never feel meta-for-the-sake of meta a-la Drew Goddard, and Twohy makes the most of a great cast.

5. kopfkompass's rating of the film A Perfect Getaway

Perfect bodies of greedy first-world-people in a breathtaking setting.

6. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film A Perfect Getaway

This is the reason why I'll never turn on the tv to watch a film again.

7. Mugino's rating of the film A Perfect Getaway

It's a cinematic cliche that I never would have watched, were it not for Twohy's writing. The plot twists are flawed and predictable (which I suspect is Twohy's tongue-in-cheek jab at the genre itself) but Olyphant's lines are scene stealers, much like Twohy did for Diesel in "Pitch Black". Not great, but entertaining enough for a lazy weekend afternoon.

8. Neil Forrest's rating of the film A Perfect Getaway

A good old fashioned genre film with a twist. Twohy does here for the ironic slasher movie, what 'Cabin In The Woods' tried a few years later. Don't get me wrong, I liked 'Cabin In The Woods,' but I worked out it's premise/twist while it's titles were still rolling. I cannot say the same of this film. Now we just need a Timothy Olyphant spin-off called 'He's so hard to kill.'

9. Jordan Peters's rating of the film A Perfect Getaway

The fun notes Twohy hits along the way can't compensate for the tackiness of the whole affair.

10. sandracine's rating of the film A Perfect Getaway

Good fun and pretty to look at. Timothy O. is a riot

11. Nancy Louis's rating of the film A Perfect Getaway

the only reason why anyone should ever watch this movie is TIMOTHY OLYPHANT. a great performance in a weak, messy mess of a film.

12. Westley's rating of the film A Perfect Getaway

Not great, but I'll give it some props for being unconventional.

13. Heidi Anderson's rating of the film A Perfect Getaway

The entire movie is worth it for the scene near the end in the cave with the ring. If you've seen it then you know what I'm talking about!

14. Caden Cotard's rating of the film A Perfect Getaway

The least guilty guilty pleasure I've ever seen; smart, twisty, and funny. Plus, Timothy Olyphant. *swoon*

15. jessetaylor's rating of the film A Perfect Getaway

One of the most underrated thrillers of the past ten years, A Perfect Getaway takes what would normally be a cheap, one-trick story and turns it into so much more. On the surface, this comes across as a direct-to-video kind of project, but it's unexpectedly well made, cast, and truly defies expectations.

16. disfrazdetigre's rating of the film A Perfect Getaway