1. El Biffo's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

I love Robert Altman and I think Lindsay Lohan is very talented. I'm not into the Lindsay-bashing. Gariison Keillor is incredibly annoying but Woody Harrelson balances that out. Another fun ensemble piece from one of America's greatest auteurs.

2. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

3. Ethan's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

Altman's final film never misses a beat as it keeps the comedy and somber coming all throughout. Nobody could harness the awesome power of a great ensemble cast like Robert Altman.

4. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

5. Andrew Miller's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

I like the unsettling final moments, but overall it feels a bit phoned in. Altman was not in good health by this point, though.

6. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

3.5 // beautifully directed. beautiful goodbye <3

7. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

Altman ci regala il suo testamento con l'ennesima perla di una straordinaria filmografia e lo fà a modo suo,co un film dolcissimo,malinconico,struggente ma intriso di speranza.La fine di un'era è prossima(l'angelo che aleggia nella stazione è da pelle d'oca),ma non è detto che il futuro non possa essere migliore.I momenti canori sono dosati perfettamente e la commozione è sempre dietro l'angolo....grazie Robert

8. Paolo del ventoso Est's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

Radio would survive forever just by seeing this movie.

9. Theories Of Anxiety's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

I don't know what I love more - Robert Altman or movies about death.

10. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

Bello, malinconico, scritto in modo magistrale e diretto in modo perfetto da un Altman composto e capace di tenere le redini fino all'ultimo respiro. Bellissima la rappresentazione della morte come una vecchia ascoltatrice del programma e simpatiche le canzoni, specialmente quelle dei due cowboys. Quasi un testamento, un discorso metacinematografico sulla fine di un'era e di una carriera.

11. Amelie Sofie's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

1 star is definitely too much for that kind of movie....

12. Susana Bessa's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

I don't even think I finished watching it..

13. Reel Lover's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

14. Marq's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

Is it bad that I'm more interested in watching this due to Paul Thomas Anderson's supposed ghost direction, than for it being the great Alt-man's last film? Or to witness what might be Lohan's only prestige picture part?

15. Mattia 5's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

Such a bautiful goodbye!!!

16. Luci Hoepers's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

I really enjoy Meryl Streep singing but this movie was so horrible I couldn't get to the end.

17. Nikola's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

An often overlooked, beautiful elegy of times and people past.

18. Jake Mulligan's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

wonderful and sympathetic rumination on death. would have loved to have seen "hands on a hard body", which honestly sounded like one of the greatest movies never made, but this is such a fitting last effort from the american master of cinema.

19. Kurt Öhrström's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

20. Bernardo's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

21. Phil Worfel's rating of the film A Prairie Home Companion

Really fun and captures the style and feel of Garrison Keillor's radio show but doesn't quite reach the height's you want from an Altman film. Still has some great moments that make it worth seeing.