1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film A Room for Romeo Brass

I have alienated two past partners with my affection for this film. I think this is in part due to the way it sways between sentimentality, bolshy humour and genuine menace - which, to me, is an accurate summation of boyhood. But perhaps you have to have some pity for Morell to truly love 'Romeo Brass'. Perhaps being male gives me the privilege of not finding him sexually threatening, allowing distance.

2. James Roth's rating of the film A Room for Romeo Brass

Great performance by Considine with solid direction by Meadows. This film has a really good heart and some outstanding moments, particularly when we Considine's character shift.

3. kris's rating of the film A Room for Romeo Brass

Great film, i just wasn't expecting such an honest, low budget movie to have so much magic!

4. etilen's rating of the film A Room for Romeo Brass

She does like high karate aftershave doesn't she?

5. mpho3's rating of the film A Room for Romeo Brass

I love me some Paddy Considine, so I enjoyed his cinematic debut here. I'm also a fan of Meadows' This Is England series, the seeds of which seem to have been planted here. Both Vicki McClure and Andrew Shim figure large in TIE. Romeo Brass also foreshadows some themes of the first TIE, inc. an older male figure fraternizing w/ younger lads coming of age in working class England. Nice work from everyone involved.

6. C.I.E's rating of the film A Room for Romeo Brass

Screenplays. Films are 'meant' to be something different. Preordained decisions should be be undermined, at least questioned. So much more can be enfolded from the spark-creating core of a visual experience as intense as a film. Why then should this enigmatic medium of expression be confined to any kind of border? Films should be reflected upon and considered with the same intensity with which it should be made.

7. LaHaine's rating of the film A Room for Romeo Brass

Probably his most underrated film holding considine's best performance.

8. Cardiactheatre's rating of the film A Room for Romeo Brass

9. Ibrahim Azhar's rating of the film A Room for Romeo Brass

I fell in love with this film, within the first five minutes. Paddy Considine was brilliant. Shane Meadows never ceases to amaze me, highly recommended.

10. Allan's rating of the film A Room for Romeo Brass