1. pykinos's rating of the film A Royal Night Out

trash cinema but really fun and kind of what you need once in a while

2. taniaburrito's rating of the film A Royal Night Out

3. Kim Packard's rating of the film A Royal Night Out

This film has the quality of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, sometimes scary and often enchanting, never a dull moment.

4. zohen lux's rating of the film A Royal Night Out

this was so cheesy and unrealistic LOL i obviously loved it

5. Justwibi's rating of the film A Royal Night Out

is it just me or this movie is pretty good. very fun, fresh and had a very good production even maybe you got the chessy a bit but I love A Royal Night Out. Just like watching Another Period in a big screen.

6. Graham Ball's rating of the film A Royal Night Out

Sure, it's pure fairytale entertainment, but that's just fine. It swept along at a jolly old brisk pace and didn't tax my brain on a much needed subdued New Year's Day evening. Don't expect too much from this film and you won't be disappointed. I enjoyed it for what it was.

7. Rakelle's rating of the film A Royal Night Out

SO fucking cheesy but I still went along for the ride. Also the love interest looked like Harvey from Sabrina the Teenage Witch, which was a plus.

8. Elayla's rating of the film A Royal Night Out

It's rare to find a period comedy, usually you get them grand and dramatic and self-important. I didn't care much if the story happened or not in real life, it was a really nice piece to watch on a lazy day.

9. Superfrog's rating of the film A Royal Night Out

A well done piece of propaganda, neither historically accurate nor informative; doing so an overall rather pleasant to watch period comedy. I may be biased by the fact that I did not pay for the ticket. I would say, wait for it to be on TV, which it will surely be done at Christmas. Shows society as the place where everything is allowed, forgetting to mention that little is usually possible.