1. Mic-kosh-ka's rating of the film A Series of Unfortunate Events

2. Alex Pintică's rating of the film A Series of Unfortunate Events

3. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film A Series of Unfortunate Events

At first I was quite uninvolved due to watching the movie but boy those 2 last series have blown my mind

4. surgery-ethic's rating of the film A Series of Unfortunate Events

My childhood dream has become reality. For me the eccentric and surreal atmosphere is perfect and not 'over the place'. If you had read the books, you can only cry for the perfect adaptation.

5. João R's rating of the film A Series of Unfortunate Events

It was not terrible but I can tell you I was not amused watching this.

6. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film A Series of Unfortunate Events

Non mi piace molto il fatto che Harris stia provando in tutti i modi di interpretare il suo Conte come quello di Jim Carrey, però è comunque molto divertente. Il personaggio di Lemony Snicket è sensazionale, così come l'adorabile Sunny. Questa serie ha dei dialoghi un po' particolari, ma mi sono guardata tutti gli episodi uno dietro l'altro e non vedo l'ora di poter guardare il seguito.

7. James Mackin's rating of the film A Series of Unfortunate Events

Sometimes I genuinely laughed, others I said a mocking ha-ha. K. Todd Freeman was the best part, by far. N.P.H. is still definitely too hammy and stupid for me to enjoy his performance, but he's a little better than Jim Carrey. Also, the amount of times they used CGI for Sunny just doing nothing or biting the fuck out of things was weird.

8. f-nanda's rating of the film A Series of Unfortunate Events

The intro was perfect! But I really expect way more about this one. It was fun but sadly, will not be a classic as the books are.

9. JoãoMoura's rating of the film A Series of Unfortunate Events

Awful and childish. Every minute was a pain.

10. McMurphy's rating of the film A Series of Unfortunate Events

11. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film A Series of Unfortunate Events

'A Series of Unfortunate Events' is rendered, here, outside the confines of the book series as meta, lightly melancholic pop surrealism somewhere between the likes of Pushing Daisies and Tim Burton. Though blessed with rapid-fire wordplay and a grasp of the way ritualism transforms the function of dialogue, the show doesn't achieve deep meaning or character development, and its metaphors are sometimes overexposed.