1. shane_b's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

75/100 (Puanı abartılı yüksek olduğu için 3 yıldız. Başroldeki çocuğun psikolojisini kendime çok yakın buldum. Çekingenliği, ilkleri yaşaması, merakı vs. Diğer klişe aşk filmlerinden ayırıyor. Ancak film adı gibi kısa, senaryo üstün körü gösterilip derinliği alan sahnelerle dolu, geçişler berbat, klişelerden ayrılıyor desem de Peeping Tom-Rear Window karışımı, jilet sahnesi ise fazla arabesk. Bu puan ise komik...)

3. Jacob Bearchum's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

aka "Sympathy for the Incel"

4. angeldromero's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

Unrequited love that might perhaps not last but the feeling couldn't be more intense, Kieślowski explores longing, love and desire from an unconventional angle but still in a moving way. One of a kind experience.

5. dionysus67's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

Surveillance equals desire and the peeping obsession here is not only tellling for the young boy and the woman (as this is a reciprocal shape of moral confusion) but, by default and through the sheer mastery of Kieslowski's images, for us viewers too. Communicative gaps -verbal and non-verbal- enhance the melancholic realization of disconnection, which, in this longer version, is now partially redeemed at the end.

6. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

7. jewelsofglory's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

A film not about love but one of isolation, desire, fantasy and voyerism. Incredibly seductive and erotic.. the image of the object of desire is always something more than what reality can provide.

8. croissant massage's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

It's Kieslowski. Don't expect A Short Film About Romance, but A Short Film About The Consequences Of Love And Lust

9. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

10. postblueink's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

8.5/10 (02. 08. 2017). we can`t love, we don`t know how to love, we always love the wrong ones. we can only watch, we can only pretend, we can only regret. and in the end we will die alone. a short life about love.

11. Faustgelopoulos's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

This film is a reflection of my love life, literraly.

12. Cindy's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

13. FISCHER's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

Incontestable chef-d'oeuvre d'une limpidité et d'une simplicité côtoyant le sublime. www.cinefiches.com

14. Louis Léonard's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

15. Andy King's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

A film that is both a bittersweet love story and an ode to cinema. Tomek is a stand-in for the audience, the telescope becomes the camera. The film exposes the voyeur within us as we watch the characters perform their most private acts, and by watching their hidden suffering and self-loathing, we learn to accept our own inadequacies.

16. BOREALIZZZ's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

17. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

18. dordairobert's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

19. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

Works better as a part of Dekalog, but still what a masterpiece

20. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

21. Wee Hunk's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

This is not love. It's more like 'A short film about stalking', or 'A short film about male fantasies'.

22. Daniel S.'s rating of the film A Short Film About Love

23. Aardsy's rating of the film A Short Film About Love

You needn't be shy about it.

24. ammar's rating of the film A Short Film About Love