1. nadnab's rating of the film A Silent Voice

2. Luiza Tavares's rating of the film A Silent Voice

3. Tibulle85's rating of the film A Silent Voice

(Vu Kekparsurleweb) Une superbe adaptation par le studio Kyoto Animation (et par une femme, c'est assez rare pour être signalé!) d'un déjà très beau manga! Partant d'un thème fort, la surdité et la capacité de la société à s'adapter au handicap, l'histoire se développe en un drame romantique poignant, tout en sensibilité et très loin de toute eau-de-rose. Bref, foncez si vous aimez les grand-huit émotionnels! ;-)

4. Chichago_'s rating of the film A Silent Voice

"You have to learn to love, even the things you hate about yourself and move forward."

5. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film A Silent Voice

tears, tears and more tears

6. Disa's rating of the film A Silent Voice

3,5. the transition from childhood to teenager is kinda annoying.

7. tyb's rating of the film A Silent Voice

Visually beautiful and with real emotional impact, as expected from an ambitious KyoAni project like this. However, the character of Nishimiya was a bit too one-dimensional, especially in the first half, and the ending was contrived and cliché.

8. Jim Fear's rating of the film A Silent Voice

Pace and animation are impeccable

9. Andi Dan's rating of the film A Silent Voice

7/10 Try it too 'Kimi no Na wa. (Your Name.)'

10. smndvdcl's rating of the film A Silent Voice

'Your Name' was okay, this was another step up.

11. itwstlnd's rating of the film A Silent Voice

12. Nurlita Hapsari's rating of the film A Silent Voice

while I can't say that this is bad.. I'll say the one-short manga ver is far more powerful than this 129 minutes film. I remember pouring my tears a lot when I first read the manga years ago. but watching this film, somehow I don't feel the same

13. Kevin Aditya's rating of the film A Silent Voice

The sentimental scenes are repetitive and needlessly drawn out. 90 minutes would suffice for this story. Also why did it take the guy years to meet her again yet after that he ran into her on the street all the time?

14. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film A Silent Voice

The real question is why is this getting less recognition than Your Name??