1. Aulia Indry's rating of the film A Silent Voice

2. Marco Pierrard's rating of the film A Silent Voice

3. Pymo's rating of the film A Silent Voice

You are actually... me!

4. Mr. Gumby's rating of the film A Silent Voice

This is the way to create a sentimental movie without being only a tearjerker.

5. pluviosity's rating of the film A Silent Voice

it's not perfectly wrapped, so much coincidences and loophole that almost botched the story into a cliched one, but the makers still got the perfect idea of the story, not just about bullying, but about self-loathing and how 'egotistical' it could be--closing your ears from listening, and how actually, almost all of us do the same thing. So yeah, disappointing as it is, but still..it's a terrible day to rain, eh?

6. meepy's rating of the film A Silent Voice

A well-structured film. Addresses themes of bullying, differences in people, self-acceptance and suicide. Heavy for an anime movie. Very well-developed characters that I can believe are 100% real. Only thing I dislike about this film is the ending.

7. Boyuan123's rating of the film A Silent Voice

8. petit astronaute's rating of the film A Silent Voice

9. Iulia Nov's rating of the film A Silent Voice

10. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film A Silent Voice

11. RoRoRoro's rating of the film A Silent Voice

12. nadnab's rating of the film A Silent Voice

13. Luiza Tavares's rating of the film A Silent Voice

14. Tibulle85's rating of the film A Silent Voice

(Vu Kekparsurleweb) Une superbe adaptation par le studio Kyoto Animation (et par une femme, c'est assez rare pour être signalé!) d'un déjà très beau manga! Partant d'un thème fort, la surdité et la capacité de la société à s'adapter au handicap, l'histoire se développe en un drame romantique poignant, tout en sensibilité et très loin de toute eau-de-rose. Bref, foncez si vous aimez les grand-huit émotionnels! ;-)

15. Chichago_'s rating of the film A Silent Voice

"You have to learn to love, even the things you hate about yourself and move forward."

16. Tatami's rating of the film A Silent Voice

A terribly paced film that just doesn't seem to have a soul. I did not finish it.

17. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film A Silent Voice

tears, tears and more tears

18. Disa's rating of the film A Silent Voice

3,5. the transition from childhood to teenager is kinda annoying.

19. tyb's rating of the film A Silent Voice

Visually beautiful and with real emotional impact, as expected from an ambitious KyoAni project like this. However, the character of Nishimiya was a bit too one-dimensional, especially in the first half, and the ending was contrived and cliché.

20. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film A Silent Voice

Pace and animation are impeccable

21. Andi Dan's rating of the film A Silent Voice

7/10 Try it too 'Kimi no Na wa. (Your Name.)'

22. smndvdcl's rating of the film A Silent Voice

'Your Name' was okay, this was another step up.

23. itwstlnd's rating of the film A Silent Voice

24. lidiishere's rating of the film A Silent Voice

while I can't say that this is bad.. I'll say the one-short manga ver is far more powerful than this 129 minutes film. I remember pouring my tears a lot when I first read the manga years ago. but watching this film, somehow I don't feel the same