1. SonOfRambow's rating of the film A Single Girl

Good pacing. Despite the rather mundane plot, I actually found the camera following her actions and interactions quite exciting. You can't keep your eyes off of Ledoyen's quirky, strong character and perhaps that's all this film really needed. I bet Jacquot made this film solely for her in mind.

2. Sara-D's rating of the film A Single Girl

3. FISCHER's rating of the film A Single Girl

Réalisation maîtrisée pour un film joliment "français"... www.cinefiches.com

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film A Single Girl

It's best to think of this one as being a documentary or a slice of life of a young woman working in a hotel. The only real reason you'd sit through it is that she's Virginie Ledoyen.

5. følende's rating of the film A Single Girl

i felt the plot held most of the characters back

6. MR. Universe's rating of the film A Single Girl

I remember becoming obsessed with seeing this film, because of the very striking photo of Virgine ledoyen that graces this very page, I didn't really enjoy the movie. I did like the fact that the film stays and focuses on her the whole time, I am not fan of the film, but am a huge fan of her and her career. She can still get me to see anything that she is in.

7. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film A Single Girl

Perhaps I need to give this film another chance, but I did not find the movie too compelling. I think everyone involved in the film has made films that are far superior.