1. DenoResandono's rating of the film A Single Man

This is the directorial debut from fashion designer Tom Ford. In his debut, Mr. Ford has directed a solid drama. A SINGLE MAN works because we could care to each characters. Also, we could have sympathy for them. Colin Firth is the rock star in this movie. His performance is beyond satisfying. Julianne Moore is also amazing. Firth and Moore is completing each other. The cinematography is gorgeous. WORTH WATCHING...

2. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film A Single Man

You can be aesthetically meticulous and simplistic simultaneously

3. Beril's rating of the film A Single Man

"You know that only thing that has made the whole thing worthwhile has been those few times that I was able to truly connect with another person."

4. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film A Single Man

5. wiwitaek's rating of the film A Single Man

if only Julianne Moore performance bizarre ..

6. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film A Single Man

7. EdieEmm's rating of the film A Single Man

Raises the platitude to peak palatability. An extension of the world of the beautifully-designed showroom, where talent & creativity are tasked only with passing off as novel what's really more of the same. (It even had me trying to sell it to myself, like: Maybe it's just all so hollow to show how *he's* become hollow...?) An aesthetically elevated tribute to the trite. And to the willing consumer in of all of us.

8. Tavarna Caris Garvey's rating of the film A Single Man

9. anacecil's rating of the film A Single Man

Un drama personal envuelve a este profesor, quien nuevamente se envuelve en otro drama. Muy buena actuación aunque la película es muy lenta.

10. lupiter's rating of the film A Single Man

11. João Portalegre's rating of the film A Single Man

I'm not giving it a 1 because there's a scene that's got a cut that's so amazing I had to see it again and I was just freaking out about how amazing it was and I don't even think its effect was purposeful. there's also this one line that I thought was cool. other than those two very particular things, it's a painfully obvious, shallow, melodramatic film.

12. nargs_au's rating of the film A Single Man

This entire film is photogenic.

13. Rebecca Lou's rating of the film A Single Man

14. letters never sent's rating of the film A Single Man

Isn't that just an ideal way to go?

15. Dries's rating of the film A Single Man

C'è julian moore su di giri che non vede l'ora di suonarti il piffero ma tu sei frocio incallito. La vita è una merda.

16. camilladej's rating of the film A Single Man

17. Thomas Dods's rating of the film A Single Man

Beautifully conceived film about constrained love. Excellent performances and a lush visual style that marks Tom Ford as a director to watch.

18. s.birowo's rating of the film A Single Man

Everything is beautifully captured

19. Leonardo Malaguti's rating of the film A Single Man

20. ali di pollo's rating of the film A Single Man

tutto perfetto tranne l'opulenta colonna sonora

21. atacamavandu's rating of the film A Single Man

22. emanuela's rating of the film A Single Man

"Sometimes awful things have their own kind of beauty." Poetic.

23. senitree's rating of the film A Single Man

When the guy says "you only forget one love when you find another."... I appreciate that.

24. BrainPeel's rating of the film A Single Man