1. Kenji's rating of the film A Skin Too Few: The Days of Nick Drake

a touching, sensitive portrait of a sensitive soul whose music now reaches far more people than he could have imagined when he was sinking

2. Richard Tines's rating of the film A Skin Too Few: The Days of Nick Drake

Nick Drake is possibly the ultimate cult-pop fall/winter bard...(he named his first album "five leaves left", fgs!) I am a bit of a neophyte, however, and this showed up in my YouTube feed while enjoying his music during this season that most matches my natural mode and mood. A short-sweet doc, about a short-sad life, with magnetic, self-assured camera work, which captures the melodious melancholy of the songs,

3. Henrique Amud's rating of the film A Skin Too Few: The Days of Nick Drake

Though there isn't much material about Nick Drake avaliable, one would think that it could've been a little more in depth. But at the same time, it is the rare film that completely captures the atmospherics and aesthethics surrounding the life and art of a musician.

4. Juliana Senra's rating of the film A Skin Too Few: The Days of Nick Drake

5. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film A Skin Too Few: The Days of Nick Drake

6. DK's rating of the film A Skin Too Few: The Days of Nick Drake

Yes, one of the best music documentaries I've seen, with some great, substantive interviews (many times catching on momentary looks or gestures that tell us everything) and photography that would make Patrick Keiller or JL Guerin proud. The brilliant use of soundscape is, in particular, a clever way to bring together Drake's life and music. See it in high quality, at a cinema, with the volume up loud. Seek it out.

7. N. C.'s rating of the film A Skin Too Few: The Days of Nick Drake

It's really touching. My only complain about this doc is that I wish it was longer.

8. João M.'s rating of the film A Skin Too Few: The Days of Nick Drake

you dont know what is music if you dont know who is nick drake

9. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film A Skin Too Few: The Days of Nick Drake

Remarkable look into a life not even his closet friends understood fully. Also a beautifully melancholy piece of work, recalling the best of Terence Davies with its painterly compositions and contemplative tracking shots.

10. All Is Grace's rating of the film A Skin Too Few: The Days of Nick Drake

I love this documentary about the musician I loved during the days I was depressed. I still love his music. RIP dear Nick.