1. FISCHER's rating of the film A Slightly Pregnant Man

Comédie ubuesque, au scénario original (c'est vraiment peu dire) rarement maitrisée qui manque énormément de punch, d'ironie, de rythme, ce qui venant d'un réalisateur comme Jacques Demy, reste incompréhensible... www.cinefiches.com

2. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film A Slightly Pregnant Man

It was funny but I would prefer it with an original sound with English subtitles.

3. panagiotatos's rating of the film A Slightly Pregnant Man

2/10, an impossibly bad movie, by a director, in which i don't hold a high esteem.

4. LauraPalmer's rating of the film A Slightly Pregnant Man

5. lou.'s rating of the film A Slightly Pregnant Man

I love you, Marcello and I love you too, Jaquot, but... srsly. Awfully dubbed. I can't even figure out why it's actually dubbed here! Mastroianni and Deneuve speaking English make me feel simply disoriented and distracted.

6. tick's rating of the film A Slightly Pregnant Man

script>alert("hi");</script>

7. anacecil's rating of the film A Slightly Pregnant Man

Mediocre comedia, que no hace reír, no la deberían exhibir en Mubi. No entiendo como éstos dos buenos actores aceptaron trabajar en una mala cinta. El tema no convence y a pesar la carencia de elementos médicos de la época, la forma en que descubren que el hombre espera un bebé es muy estúpida.

8. eugenie de sade's rating of the film A Slightly Pregnant Man

actually a lot better than expected. it's judged poorly because of its subject but it really is artfully handled by demy, probably the only director who could have come close to even half pulling off a movie like this.

9. bryanvmh's rating of the film A Slightly Pregnant Man

Points out absurdity of attempting to biologically explain societal structures.

10. tintinmugshot's rating of the film A Slightly Pregnant Man

This is a fairytale (and Demy loves fairytales), about men, woman rights, suddenly children and the rape of advertising age. And I love the trashy-70's exploitation whatthehell kind of thing.

11. anapaul's rating of the film A Slightly Pregnant Man

I'd like to watch this film, since I'm a big fan of Demy. But only with the original soundtrack. Why is it dubbed in English? That's horrible!

12. carlo tagliazucca's rating of the film A Slightly Pregnant Man

13. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film A Slightly Pregnant Man

14. Max Seqgar's rating of the film A Slightly Pregnant Man

It kind of lacked all the good things Demy is well known for. Nice groovy props though!

15. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film A Slightly Pregnant Man

16. El Biffo's rating of the film A Slightly Pregnant Man

Hard to believe Jacques Demy made a film as dumb as this one.

17. Elena Lazic's rating of the film A Slightly Pregnant Man

3.5 Not very good and i'm sure lots of puns are lost in translation but it put me in such a great mood. And a pregnant Marcello actually makes so much sense.