1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film A Sound of Thunder

The backgrounds look fake. Creature design is lacking. Rich people are bad and corrupt. I wish they'd do an adaptation of Bradbury that lived up the writing.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film A Sound of Thunder

>>> Confier à un laborieux tâcheron du Septième Art, qui n'a jamais su transcender ses réalisations, l'adaptation d'une nouvelle de Ray Bradbury se révèle être une gageure insurmontable, voire risible et cocasse. Il s'avère effectivement, après quelques minutes seulement de projection, que l'ensemble (réalisation, jeu des acteurs, moyens techniques) patauge plutôt dans la banalité et le besogneux.www.cinefiches.com

3. sola's rating of the film A Sound of Thunder

This movie is on my "It's so bad that it's good" list. I saw it in the theater with a friend when it first came out, and we laughed our asses off. There was only one older gentleman in the theater with us, and he was quite annoyed. Oh the memories.

4. Mark Garrett's rating of the film A Sound of Thunder

5. Movie Blabber's rating of the film A Sound of Thunder

The sad thing about this movie? It's not just badly structured and made, the bad special effects are due to a catastrophic set accident. So, in part, it's accidentally bad.