1. riraru's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

Ein herrlich dick aufgetragenes, entrücktes Skandalon.

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

The reason why this movie got a higher rating from me is because it has some excellent acting performances. I wasn't quite fond with its storytelling. It isn't as great as my friend said when he recommends this movie. I liked A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE is because I loved its impressive performance. Their performance is kinda out of this world. Especially, the legendary Marlon Brando. Vivien Leigh was also great in here

3. Sara-D's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

4. lesminho's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

5. femme qui dort's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

6. cineholic's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

10/10. Sexy and jazzy, A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE is a sensuous, sweat drenched portrait of working class New Orleans. Devastating and masterful.

7. Victoriaaa's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

8. amariliz's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

9. aurkihnowe's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

The first of Brando's baker's dozen of truly GREAT performances, this adaptation of William's play may have lost some things in the translation to the big screen, but what you can't overlook is the throbbing sensuality and desperation being enacted here (Brando was pure sex when he was young)...speaking of, when I was younger and wanted to be an actor, i used to go around aping Marlon's lines here.... STELLAR!!!

10. adamjaymorris's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

Even better than I remembered.

11. Elena's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

Vivien Leigh's performance is amazing

12. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

This film is nearly flawless in every sense and hasn't aged the way, say, Cassavettes' films have. However, Vivian Leigh's performance can be debated in many ways: it is dated and affected, unrealistic and pretty much collides with every other performance, puzzling the tone of the film and making Blanche very hard to see through. I wish Jessica Tandy had done the film...

13. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

HEY STEEEELLAAAAAA!!!! Insane sexually charged people yelling at each other for two hours was never this sweet, all because Brando and Vivien Leigh were truly that good.

14. kartina obskura's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

15. YOthisisYO's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

This movie did not Age well .

16. Nathan Silva's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

Blanche DuBois: the most irritating character in film history.

17. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

Really not a fan of Vivien Leigh, but this is an amazing movie. Such a great adaptation, even though the censorship took a lot away from the story. Amazing direction by Kazan, and Brando is absolutely fantastic.

18. FISCHER's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

Oeuvre torride, d'un étouffement et d'une désespérance morbides totales, retraduisant avec talent l'atmosphère confinée de l'univers oppressant de Tennessee Williams, pour un réalisateur génial, une mise en scène solide, des acteurs époustouflants de maîtrise et de conviction... www.cinefiches.com

19. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

Great performances all round

20. -REM-'s rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

21. ionu's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

22. Marcelo Fornari's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

23. Marta's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

Masterfully crafted and acted, a true classic.

24. zohen lux's rating of the film A Streetcar Named Desire

vivien leigh's acting makes me physically tired

← Previous 1 3 4 5