1. Cependant's rating of the film A Summer Dress

2. Denis Zordan's rating of the film A Summer Dress

3. Rui Salgado's rating of the film A Summer Dress

Beautiful. Big influence to Xavier Dolan's Heartbeats.

4. Rafael Zen's rating of the film A Summer Dress

A vanilla summer story by Ozon. Although I do not think he hits gold in here, I like the untold background of these characters: they are really unique.

5. Quesera,sera's rating of the film A Summer Dress

now I know where Xavier Dolan got his bang bang song

6. Samuel Donath's rating of the film A Summer Dress

3.5 One of the first I saw by this director. Got me interested in making short films as a teenager.

7. Luís Silva's rating of the film A Summer Dress

The power of little things.. Clearly a big influence to Dolan's Heartbeats

8. Scotch's rating of the film A Summer Dress

Let your boyfriend dance, asshole. LOL.

9. Pan32's rating of the film A Summer Dress

Ozon really needs to do a flat out LBGT hard core flick. You know he wants to.

10. Atombombe's rating of the film A Summer Dress

11. msmichel's rating of the film A Summer Dress

Wonderful early short from Francois Ozon challenging our take on gender roles, sexuality and the sometimes importance on how a piece of cloth is cut. Great chemistry between the 3 leads and vibrant use of colour that we would certainly see in Ozon's later work. Short but oh so sweet.

12. hush_shush's rating of the film A Summer Dress

"Bang Bang, nananana bang bang..." Pardon my French, but, gosh! That song featured in the film was good! But it kinda suck that I have to be reminded of the kinky lapdance scene every time I remember this song. Hahahaha... But hey, that's probably what have made this song unforgettable.

13. rose's rating of the film A Summer Dress

14. Lapis's rating of the film A Summer Dress

This is definitely well made. It forced me to re-watch,to consider the things I overlooked at the first watch and still drew me in. It seems to point to the fact that the Frederic ,through his encounter with Lucia, overcome his denial and perhaps fear of his sexual orientation. I especially enjoyed Lucia's character,this very free-spirited woman who seems immersed in the joy of her sexuality.

15. Sai Abishek's rating of the film A Summer Dress

a beautiful love story of a love lost.

16. dinoage's rating of the film A Summer Dress

Ah, the ebb and flow of human sexuality and love- many a mysterious thing.

17. Joe Hackman's rating of the film A Summer Dress

Definitely inspired Xavier Dolan's Heartbeats.

18. melancolia's rating of the film A Summer Dress

the song has stayed with me now...

19. Empire's rating of the film A Summer Dress

20. Indrek's rating of the film A Summer Dress

Ozon and the beach...just cant separate those two.

21. rian's rating of the film A Summer Dress

22. javo love's rating of the film A Summer Dress

23. Molly Cecile's rating of the film A Summer Dress

haha..Great film..loved it!

24. Ricardo Penedo's rating of the film A Summer Dress

The simple, direct, yet masterful, relation between the object and the character arc adds the necessary strength to one of the best and most gleeful depictions of repressed sexuality-related stories I was able to watch properly. Should be shown to any film student as a master-example of how to de-complicate and synthesise short film ideas and prove their potencial don't dissipate by doing it so.