1. Iulia Nov's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

2. John Woodall's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

A unique and attention-getting film that unfortunately falls apart towards the end. The subtleties that drew me in quickly sank into cliche, leaving me with a plot I cared less and less about. Regardless, it's still better than most films of the genre and has a soundtrack that makes it worthwhile. On a side note, I'd love to see a non-horror movie set in this house. I was almost distracted by its coziness.

3. Paolo Utili's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

4. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

O how I wish I didn't watch the shitty remake first.

5. érzéki's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

Wish I didn't accidentally watch the botched American remake first

6. Viginti_tres's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

Makes less sense as it goes along. After this second viewing I am no longer sure what of the first ninety minutes even happened. Effectively creepy though when it tries to be.

7. petit astronaute's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

8. FISCHER's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

Une splendide photographie, pour un ensemble plutôt fort brillant et séduisant, tournant souvent à vide et dont la narration souffre d'un excès de formalisme en laissant le filmage ouvert aux moult, voire quotidiennes modifications scénaristiques (dixit le réalisateur) perdant ainsi en efficacité et rigueur, pour une compréhension bien plus incertaine et plutôt hasardeuse de l'ensemble... www.cinefiches.com

9. Janae's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

10. caprica_six's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

11. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

12. Absentia's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

13. Thomas Dods's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

Haven't seen this for ages but there are scenes still vivid in my memory - great psychological horror in the way that only Asian cinema can make.

14. João R's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

Disturbingly effective. However, while managing to create a gloomy ambiance covered with an extremely touching story, in the end it's visible that it also lacks a consistent frame.

15. wiwitaek's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

pretty good, but I think it's like Suspiria's rip off

16. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

2.5-3. Not sure how 'scary' I would say this movie is; a number of its later 'scary' moments rely on predictably patterned jumps and jolts, but it is gorgeous, and sad. And it pulls off a twisty worthy of 'The Others' that sends it spiraling into a labyrinth of broken time and reflection. So, I'm glad I saw it; I think there is SOMETHING here that sticks, and I'd probably recommend it to others.

17. vxpl's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

what a shocking story. not really scary but twisted as hell

18. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

I'll be honest, there's nothing here you couldn't see coming from a mile away if you pay attention to details. Yet the nice horror iconography and exceptional final act make up for a lot of the generic stuff.

19. James Mackin's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

Kim Ji-woon is one of my favourite filmmakers ever.

20. Mtume Gant's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

Fantastic. Got better with each beat.

21. coxno's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

one of the best horror movies ever made. as twisted as it gets. i loved all the details and how they made the story. beautiful cinematography too!

22. Anugat's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

A definite must-see for any film lover over the globe. This movie really breathes the essence of Korean cinema in my opinion, not materialistically nor culturally, but definitely imaginatively. Beautiful legend of the story and such a deft approach in it's film version. The movie deserves itself in the ranks of Oldboy, SSFW&S, etc. A contrast of Kim Jee-Woon's next best-I Saw The Devil, which is equally brilliant.

23. Jean-Go's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters

2 Soeurs, c'est - bien avant d'être une mise en scène somptueuse, bien avant d'être une maîtrise absolue de la photographie et des décors, mais aussi bien avant une performance d'actrices fabuleuse - avant tout une véritable histoire fantastique, qui sait recycler le classique très littéraire et occidental, les relire sous un jour du conte coréen. Une vision fascinante des abysses et des projections de la psyché.

24. Ma-rewind's rating of the film A Tale of Two Sisters