1. Latias's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

I think I should pause on Rohmer for a while. Need to take a break from his world of romance and drama, all his philosophy on love. And I certain did not enjoy the cheap happy ending here.

2. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

3. Aurora's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

Personajes humanos, reales, nada estereotipados. Lo que yo llamo un feminista. Reivindica a la mujer y esto fue en los años 90, digno de admirar.

4. ermete polpette's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

5. Sander Moyson's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

And then suddenly: this clear vision of a distant love, a silent certainty that drives us through our lives. And when our father will appear, we shall be the ones who'll recognize him immediately.

6. Catarina Andrade's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

A wave of hope to all the skepticals in town. It makes one hope that the last scene is really the last there is to see.

7. José Neves's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

The "naturalness" of the banal in which Romer specialized, and the banality with which the artistic is drawn, may present vices that limit the range of its possibilities, corroborated by the reiteration of his fictions. In addition, the Shakespeare's theatrical extract is spurious. However the ending, specifically jansenist, of an everyday expectable Grace, is absolutely celebratory and convivial.

8. Andrew Miller's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

One of Rohmer's finest films-- what appears to be absurdity (or madness) shows its true, sublime face.

9. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

10. Lysistrata's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

11. Matthew Martens's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

Three stars, that is, on the Rohmer scale.

12. Brotherdeacon's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

I'm not handsome, nor comely; not youthful nor of philosophical bent; lives I see around me are not filled with epiphany nor Deus ex machina; whatever my tastes in film, unfortunately they don't accommodate Eric Rohmer's Tale of Winter, nor its dialogue. Since Rohmer is so well-regarded in arthouse/cinephile circles, I fear my abilities of understanding are possibly weak or corrupted in certain

13. anarresti's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

Has some of the most romantic scenes I have seen in cinema, shot with poetic, unpretentious simplicity, in the first quarter of the film, displaying an ability to show what the discovery of intimicy is between a couple falling in love.

14. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

I love Rohmer! He's so thought provoking and so gracefully captures the essence of the human condition!

15. Sơn Nguyễn's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

Very interesting at first, but I lost my attention gradually. The last 10 minutes saved it all. I'll rewatch it some times.

16. Susana Bessa's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

Rohmer is, among his 60's Nouvelle Vague colleagues, the only one who actually acquired the movement's faithful characteristic in his cinema. A cinema hard to handle where the plot is nearly inexistent and the philosophy of the character's feelings is what thrives to give us a story we can track down until the end. Hereupon, this one is his greatest work. If you find yourself loving this one, watch everything else.

17. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

It should've been a short film. Reminds me of Before Sunset, Broken English and August Rush.

18. Erdiawan's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

One of Rohmer's best films

19. rynmcgnns's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

Triangulates between My Night at Maud's (Christmas, Pascal, faith) and The Green Ray (vacation, self-knowledge, 'miracles').

20. Sr. Dionigi's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

Certe cose mi sa che succedono solo a Parigi. Di certo non sul 52 direzione piazza San Silvestro. Comunque lui è un grande perchè sembra Nacho Vegas. Bel film.

21. Steve's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

What a great ending to a fabulous film!

22. Pierre Yves's rating of the film A Tale of Winter

36 rue, Victor Hugo à COURBEVOIE...