1. DenoResandono's rating of the film A Time to Kill

One of the best adaptation of John Grisham's novel. But I feel A TIME TO KILL is a little bit overlong. Also, the drama itself sometimes feels overdramatic. But damn, this movie is very engaging. I think - A TIME TO KILL is great because it has some good actors/actresses in it. Led by fantastic performance from Matthew McConaughey, Samuel L. Jackson, and Sandra Bullock. It's thrilling, intriguing, and entertaining...

2. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film A Time to Kill

Great cast overall, but nothing too special, relevant as always though

3. James Mackin's rating of the film A Time to Kill

It's one of those movies that is trying to be Oscary, but doesn't quite come right up to the multiple nominations. It's certainly good, but I can't say that it's underrated.

4. Linda's rating of the film A Time to Kill

made me hate white men a lot... and love Sandra Bullock even more :D

5. Justin Senkbile's rating of the film A Time to Kill

Everybody in this movie is so sweaty!

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film A Time to Kill

7. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film A Time to Kill

It's a terribly conventional movie lacking especially better written dialogues. It has a good screenplay though, and fine performances by McConaughey, Spacey, Jackson and Sutherland. This could've been a 90's Don't Kill a Mockingbird, but it's more of twist derived from a carbon copy.

8. Ethan's rating of the film A Time to Kill

This is a really good courtroom drama that features stellar performances from McCoughaney, Jackson, and Bullock. Also Spacey is extra sleazy and both Sutherlands are here too.

9. Mtume Gant's rating of the film A Time to Kill

Now that there has been some time can we admit that overall Joel Schumacher was an awful Director?

10. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film A Time to Kill

McConaughey makes a better lawyer than car spokesman.

11. Lívia Loos's rating of the film A Time to Kill

12. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film A Time to Kill

13. vlastyr's rating of the film A Time to Kill

Having read the book first, I enjoyed the movie a lot more than I thought I would. Good book to film adaptation!

14. Tiago Batista Santos's rating of the film A Time to Kill

Yes, it's a bit easy, but some films just earn the right to be dreamy.

15. Aini Irwanto's rating of the film A Time to Kill

I'm not much for courtroom scenes (mostly because I'm not very familiar with American laws), but Samuel L. Jackson steals the show as the distraught father who is put on trial after killing the men who raped his daughter... ...And replacing Matthew McConaughey as the lead would've been a good idea.