1. Philipp Reinke's rating of the film A Touch of Spice

Leichte Kost, aber gut gewürzt. Etwas Drama, etwas Liebe und eine kleine Prise Humor.

2. Laetitia's rating of the film A Touch of Spice

It is nice to watch a movie about a culture which personally I didn't know an awful lot about. But the movie was quite cliché in the choice of its motives and narrative.

3. padjo@mac.com's rating of the film A Touch of Spice

eine super film, unbedingt anschauen

4. AdaRLD's rating of the film A Touch of Spice

Interesting retelling of history, yet the storyline is a bit muddled. The second part, in Istanbul, is better.

5. EEE333's rating of the film A Touch of Spice

Kind of boring in visuals and storytelling. Even the sound design disappointed me.

6. Koyo's rating of the film A Touch of Spice

Amazing till the third quarter of the film - cheerful and entertaining storytelling- then it changes into somewhat like a badly filmed cinema paradiso. Nevertheless it's a lovely-spiced film that I'll remember.

7. Hati Le's rating of the film A Touch of Spice

I really enjoyed this film, it is visually very appealing (don't watch on an empty stomach). However, i thought that it got a bit ridiculous when the narrative shifted to present day Istanbul - why do the actors speak English all of a sudden? It takes away a lot of the character and charm that the child actors have been building up before. Will definitely remember to put cinnamon into my meatballs next time i cook.

8. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film A Touch of Spice

9. Annallova's rating of the film A Touch of Spice

10. kopfkompass's rating of the film A Touch of Spice

Wunderbar fotografiert, überaus appetitlich erzählt, aber für meinen Geschmack etwas zu lange Garzeit.

11. mike's rating of the film A Touch of Spice

A very beautiful film and a most excellent music soundtrack. A mix ot "Cinema paradiso" and "Como agua para chocolate".