1. anarresti's rating of the film À tout de suite

In a way this helps to understand (or at least forgive) the last of the Le Besco "trilogy". In a interview about that film, Benoît Jacquot talks about the "coup de foudre" and in english says "at first sight". This first film seems to explore the chain reactions set up by a coup de foudre. The last one, its malignant alchemy. Both show the "perversity" of the wish to be subservient. Or show love like that.*

2. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film À tout de suite

Film très dense, habité par Isild LE BESCO, magnifique. L'ambiance, l'esprit des années 70 parfaitement reestitués. ===== Very dense film, inhabited by beautiful Isild LE BESCO. The atmosphere & spirit of the 70s perfectly described. EMBAREK, BERCOT, DUVAUCHELLE perfect / excellents. D'après 1 histoire vraie. After Elisabeth Fanger's true story ====== http://www.liberation.fr/portrait/2004/11/25/l-amour-braque_500653

3. Damiaan's rating of the film À tout de suite

Esthetic but boring. An apparent choice from a `conaisseur` which made me decide, together with some of the trailer that mubi is not to my taste, it seems to me a movie platform for a small elite, good luck here. One star. I had expected more depth in a movie picked by an expert! My girlfriend did appreciate it more, she gives it three stars.

4. Frank ViSo's rating of the film À tout de suite

La meilleure chose du film, est le cul de Isild Le Besco: http://scheggedivisioni.blogspot.it/2014/05/a-tout-de-suite.html

5. Hammerfoot's rating of the film À tout de suite

In black and white, a gritty realistic film of a girl's relationship with HIM, a deceptive petty criminal who is responsible for murder. She moves through several relationships: a bank robber to a lesbian lover in Greece to a tryst between two men picked up at a bar, then back home to parents house, and to Laurence. She is lost. Looking for HIM. HIM shot dead by police. Looking for her island in the sun.

6. Weston Campbell's rating of the film À tout de suite

Good grittier take on slick French new wave films.

7. NEIL's rating of the film À tout de suite

This is one of my all time great films. I first saw it several years ago, on one of the cable movie channels I subscribed to, Cinemax, Showtime, etc.(I've cut the cord since then). I've seen it three or four times since, it just gets better and better, I do love her, one of the greatest characters in cinema. Although I don't watch many of the mubi films, I'll be sure to see this one.

8. Cheryl's rating of the film À tout de suite

Liked it. Grainy black and white, close-ups, the heroine both adventuresome and skittish and the broader world and all the harm it might do to her and the one she loves, palpable.

9. Ethan's rating of the film À tout de suite

A girl who wanted the sweet life but ended up with a shit life. Brilliant performance from the lead actress and nice black and white photography that brings back the feeling of the French New Wave.

10. Erika Michel's rating of the film À tout de suite

This film captures the essence of young love, and the consequences of following your hearth. Outstanding acting by Isild Le Besco. One of my favorite films!

11. MarX's rating of the film À tout de suite

intrigante film .,love it (:

12. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film À tout de suite

13. Lorna Singh's rating of the film À tout de suite

A small film with a big effect,i was totally absorbed in this coming of age,suspenseful,road movie. With a great performance from Isild Le Besco,it grabs you immediately,then shows how one "on the spot decision" can change your life.

14. Altero's rating of the film À tout de suite

Some masterpiece, Isild Le Besco at her top. Brilliant film.