1. Nachtreich's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

2. Malt Frisky's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

I get the feeling the creators went to a primary school and asked the children 'so what happened next?' in every scene. It's creative, mad, technically brilliant and most importantly bloody funny. The chaos that ensues has a bizarre logic to it and make's you question how they came up with theses stop motion techniques. So please make a sequel to this because I would love to return to the town of 'Panic!'

3. artichokecoat@yahoo.com's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

4. Elina E's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

Brilliantly filmed, odd, comedic, and very entertaining.

5. callahanclark's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

Charming and eccentric. I had a smile on my face the entire time that I watched this surreal little adventure.

6. LK's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

Gosh, that was the cutest. Frenetic, unique, and perfectly silly.

7. Daniel Walker's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

8. Juan Correa S's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

9. brian d crisp's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

oh, what a joyful little film. the animation is brilliant and the fantasy is stellar.

10. Haibei's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

11. caitlin.f's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

12. SpacePirate's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

Pure fun. Little on plot, but who cares? The animation was stellar and you will laugh your ass off in several parts

13. Eric Rucker's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

A distant cousin to L'iceberg and The Fairy (La fée), but more closely related to those two than to Toy Story?

14. David R Williams's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

I think I would like to watch this on acid...well maybe not.

15. Samuel Wells's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

A easy going and clever film that allows for consistent laughs and endless charm.

16. Matt Price's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

Outrageously hilarious and artfully insane. Anybody want waffles?

17. Gabriel Kelly's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

It's like i had a dream. and my best friend was a horse, and we lived in a world where cowboys and indians were straight bros. it was incredible. but then these punks stole our house. How CRAZY IS THAT?? F THAT!. We stole it back. and ate some waffles while we were at it. thats what this movie is. chilling, getting laid, eating waffles.

18. Myles's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

For anyone tired of watching ninety minutes created entirely for their branding potential, this wacky motherfucker is a delight. Also, it's technically very impressive-- how did they do that horse dance sequence??

19. mpho3's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

The voicing of "Indein" and Cowboy got on my nerves a bit, but the trailer doesn't lie: it's "more terrifying than Psycho and The Towering Inferno, more romantic than Casablanca, more moving than The March of the Penguins, and more spectacular than Journey to the Center of the Earth!" A Town Called Panic simultaneously manages to be classy and wacky. Guess that's why Cannes liked it. 3.5 stars

20. Stefan Drees's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

Really crazy nonsense ... but very funny! A kind of alternate "Toy Story" with a very special animation style.

21. Andrew Miller's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

A good friend remembers others' birthdays!

22. Tania Ahmadi's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

full of surprises...fun to watch...a delightful film

23. Annabel Lyman's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

off the wall, gleefully inane, absolutely hilarious Couldn't ask for more from this movie

24. Michael Vilabrera's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

Heaps of fun! Enjoyed it with my son who just turned 3. Then again the following night with my wife and son.