Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

1. Michael H. CLAES's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

Les Belges, c'est de la bonne pâte à modeler. === Belgians are good plasticine. === https://mubi.com/lists/_zyx-toons-tunes

2. caro's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

So fun to watch, a moment well spent !

3. NicoIlGermanico's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

4. Ludovic72's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

Dans le style "délirium en stop-motion", voilà qui a de quoi enthousiasmer : une animation rappelant Michel Gondry dans son bricolage sophistiqué, une histoire bien azimutée qui s'envole dans la stratosphère du non-sens, des personnages hauts en couleur et des idées tarées à la pelle, un rythme fou et un vrai suspense… tout cela avec une belgitude assumée. Absurde, régressif, presque toujours hilarant… cool, quoi !

5. Dan's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

Aesthetically stunning and surrealist!

6. Pic's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

7. Joaquín Font's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

Una maravilla, de gran inventividad. Divertida y llena de momentos de gran humor.

8. petit astronaute's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

9. White Boy's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

10. Tid's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

Hilarious and strange.

11. tubbssw's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

The manic screenplay and characters are delightful. The animation is impressive.

12. Chris Hormann's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

It's Horse's birthday, so his friends decide to build him a BBQ. They over order the bricks, their house gets destroyed, they try to rebuild it, the walls are stolen by devious fish people, so they go on a quest to get the walls back but not before running into mad scientists who have built a giant penguin...still with me? This only scratches the surface on a wildly inventive movie with more than a touch of madness.

13. Juan's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

14. TheBestMovieNeverMade's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

A relief in overdigitized ages, this is what (stop-motion) animation is all about and as a Belgian I see it as a warning about the dire consequences of what we call here: "avoir une brique dans le ventre". Great fun!

15. Alan & Zayn's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

Where else can you see a horse dressed as Santa Claus riding a manta ray?

16. Krish sanghvi's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

17. Semaj Rose's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

I really don't understand this film's hype. It's cute looking enough, but holy shit is it boring. It's a farce that isn't very funny. Most of it's events feel absolutely banal instead of silly. I had trouble watching the whole movie because of just how dragged out and pointless it all felt. I might be missing something big, I feel like I have to be, because the animation is superb but everything else is such a waste.

18. michieldeboer's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

19. Jonathan Pr's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

20. Vinegar Factory's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

absolutely marvelous in every way!! i've not laughed so hard since i don't rememeber when. watch and be prepared for first class comedy.

21. easypz's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

First 30-45 mins big laughs. Structure mimics the charming, associative, semi-random spontenaity of a child learning to spin a tale. Last 1/3 however was diminishing returns. The charming anarchy itself started to feel repetitive, a bit wearying. At least at feature length, madcap stays fresh & punchy with a more containing narrative. Need more yin for that wild yang.

22. Helob's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

23. Malt Frisky's rating of the film A Town Called Panic

I get the feeling the creators went to a primary school and asked the children 'so what happened next?' in every scene. It's creative, mad, technically brilliant and most importantly bloody funny. The chaos that ensues has a bizarre logic to it and make's you question how they came up with theses stop motion techniques. So please make a sequel to this because I would love to return to the town of 'Panic!'

24. artichokecoat@yahoo.com's rating of the film A Town Called Panic