1. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

2. James Mackin's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

I mean, it's nice Amir Blumenfeld got to do something. Otherwise, this was really the worst, by far.

3. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

4. Ana Catarina's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

3 stars for Neil Patrick Harris tbh , because the rest of the movie was kinda meh

5. Polyglot's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

6. Yunny Kim's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

7. Jordan Kaltz's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

8. msmichel's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

Leave your brain at the door and enjoy. Cho and Penn ease right back into these characters and the 90 minutes we spend with them this time around have quite a few chuckles. Nice to see a 3D film that actually was crafted for it and not processed after the fact.

9. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

Exceedingly stupid, but also exceedingly funny comic romp finds the stoner duo split apart - Harold, now a respectable businessman, and Kumar, who is still an irresponsible stoner. Chaos ensues, however, when Kumar arrives at Harold's house at Christmas with a mysterious package that sets off a chain of increasingly unfortunate events. A gleeful sense of comic anarchy buoys this otherwise ridiculous film.

10. Anton Williams's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

11. tezar's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

better than the second, but the first was still the best installment from this trilogy

12. Joe Godburn's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

A talented backup ensemble keeps the movie's comedy rolling at a steady,if not gut-bustingly outrageous pace.

13. Beefy's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

Better than expected comedy was an improvement on the second entry in the series, with more heart and more laughs.

14. Andre Rehal's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

Way better than the second one.

15. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

The other HAROLD & KUMAR movies made me laugh. If you share my love of juvenile stoner humor, A VERY HAROLD & KUMAR CHRISTMAS will scratch that itch for you too. I sympathize with Harold's plight, I'd go through Hell to please my father-in-law too if my father-in-law was Danny Trejo. Also, this film reminded me that Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin to fuck with.

16. cinepheel's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

I loved the first and liked the second part of "Harold and Kumar", but this wasn't good for many reasons. Starts off okay, but gets worse and worse by the minute. Almost all of the jokes are terribly contrived and predictable. The chemistry between Penn and Cho is largely lost, which is a shame because it made the last two movies so enjoyable. Disappointing.

17. Scotch's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

Not that I was expecting much, but it wasn't as funny as I'd hoped for. Though, I heart NPH.

18. Jacob McKinley's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

I was happy that the 3D wasn't part of a conversion and was actually tongue in cheek, i was also happy that this movie simplay made me happy.

19. SeventiesSinema's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

In Cheech and Chong's Up In Smoke, there were stoned people. No one is stoned in this movie. This is problematic since being stoned is its subject. No sense of place. This world exists nowhere except the movie screen and television.

20. extext's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

Heart-warming ending. Ho ho ho.

21. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

Lose the baby and this would've been a great comedy.

22. Willow Catelyn's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

It's stupid how much I enjoy the Harold and Kumar movies.

23. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

Fun with a surprising amount of heart. Listen to Episode 3 of my podcast "What I've Learned From Film" for more! http://ryanestabrooks.com/Podcasts.html

24. Greg S.'s rating of the film A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas

Much of the dialogue and banter is derivative of the other films and it never uses the Wallstreet pretext to its full extent. In addition the supporting cast is pretty weak. What makes this an interesting experiment is the 3D, the best sequences which totally diverge from the plot make for new brand of purely cinematic comedy that functions outside containments of plot. Worth seeing.