1. Renton47's rating of the film A View to a Kill

An apathetic film. Moore has us questioning why all the dinosaurs aren't extinct, the camp amusement quickly subsides when this hits San Fran. The positives? Well I guess an ep of How Did This Get Made and the pleasure I get imagining Jones sporting the dildo (please be true). Watching this involved my friends (a couple) bickering over this or Live and Let Die, whoever wins I lose.

2. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film A View to a Kill

Aburrida trama que pasa de caballos con esteroides a destruir Silicon Valley. Como un detalle curioso, una enemiga atípica (también con esteroides) la cual originó ciertos comentarios feministas. Lo cierto es que Bond también termina acostándose con esta. Es decir, dónde queda el feminismo en la película.

3. Federico Boswarlos's rating of the film A View to a Kill

4. James Mackin's rating of the film A View to a Kill

Not even Christopher Walken could save this one. Roger Moore should've left a while ago.

5. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film A View to a Kill

6. T.H. McGregor's rating of the film A View to a Kill

Not as bad as I remembered. Has some exciting scenes, fun villains and mostly lacks the horrible attempts at comedy that ruined the worst of the Moore films.

7. Steve G.'s rating of the film A View to a Kill

I really like John Glen's Bond films but this is the obvious exception. The only bright spots here are Christopher Walken's psychopath and the brief interplay between Roger Moore and the great Patrick Macnee. Oh, and the Golden Gate Bridge finale is pretty good. The rest is total arse.

8. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film A View to a Kill

Not as bad as some would argue, but still very weak. The Parisian half is classic Bond; outlandish action, great villains, locations, a sense of intrigue and danger; Bond actually having to work to stay alive! Second half in San-Fran takes a turn for the mundane and becomes a dull conspiracy thriller. One great and surprisingly surreal sequence in an unfurnished house offers a brief glimmer, but the rest is plodding.

9. msmichel's rating of the film A View to a Kill

Moore ends his run as Bond with a whimper not a bang in this pretty terrible entry in the long running series. Tanya Roberts plays a state geologist (!!!) almost as convincingly as Walken plays a super villain....not at all. Even the stunt work seems lazier in this entry with the differences between cast and stuntmen quite obvious. It was bad when Bond seemed like father to the women he seduced...but grandfather?

10. Mubiey's rating of the film A View to a Kill

11. Adam Slusar's rating of the film A View to a Kill

Arguably the weakest entry in the Roger Moore era, A View to a Kill is an oxymoron; trying to update the franchise to 1985 while clinging on to the same tropes and aging actors as before. It does have its perks, namely the theme song by Duran Duran, the Golden Gate climax, and the stellar Christopher Walken as Max Zorin. That aside, the film suffers from uneven pacing and a few odd gags.

12. Fuzzbucket's rating of the film A View to a Kill

To be honest I could've used a little more cowbell.

13. Fritz's rating of the film A View to a Kill

The snow chase..It seems that's one of the only things I'm noticing in Roger Moore's Bond films

14. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film A View to a Kill

The guiltiest pleasure of all the Bond films...Moore looks tired, but Christopher Walken & Grace Jones make great (and kinky) villians

15. HKFanatic's rating of the film A View to a Kill

An utterly ridiculous film and yet that's why part of me loves it. The sight of Christopher Walken gleefully mowing down a bunch of construction workers with a machine gun; Roger Moore's stunt double getting more screentime than Roger himself; Walken's delivery of the line "I'm happiest...in the saddle." And a fantastic score from John Barry!

16. Publius's rating of the film A View to a Kill

Walken is Walken, but Moore is too old for this.

17. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film A View to a Kill

Low point in the franchise i think. First Roger Moore's Bond at this point is not charming anymore. The pace of the movie drags from the beginning through the end. The only ones that seem to be enjoying themselves are Grace Jones and Christopher Walken, who by the way seems to be acting in another different movie. Actually the whole shootout in the mine belongs to a totally different movie.

18. Joe Bowman's rating of the film A View to a Kill

Christopher Walken + Grace Jones + Duran Duran should be tremendous (and individually they are), but it still isn't nearly as good as it should be with those elements put together.

19. John Smith's rating of the film A View to a Kill

Walken is the only good part of the film

20. Spencer Draper's rating of the film A View to a Kill

I will gladly acknowledge that this film is awful. It is painful to watch for even a Bond fanatic. Yet I am a fan. Walken makes the film watchable and Moore struggles to find some stable ground in this mess. Patrick Macnee is always great. You know things aren't going well when the plot is boring and the leading lady sounds like a squealing pig when she is in danger.

21. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film A View to a Kill

Roger Moore was way past his prime and this brand of Bond was getting tired, resulting in what was the worst Bond movie since DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER. Christopher Walken is fun as the villain, but is wasted in a bad movie. Moore had a good run, but it was time to call it quits before the cameras were even rolling on this one.

22. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film A View to a Kill

Moore's last bond. the golden gate fight makes this film whort seeing, guaranted entertainment.