1. Patricia's rating of the film A Virgin Among the Living Dead

Interesting concept for a film. I found it sad that in the end she is taken. Some interesting imagery with the father and how he tries to warn his daughter. VEry interesting film must watch if you are a fan of Franco and are binging on his films. There are better ones but this isn't so so bad.

2. João Portalegre's rating of the film A Virgin Among the Living Dead

3. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film A Virgin Among the Living Dead

The film title is so ridiculous, sounds like an x-rated adaptation of zombie films. Without talent Franco follows on from the success of the genre. A boring monotomy which is a trademark in many Francos' films but still better than "Oasis of the zombies", trippy-strange exoticism and beautiful setting. I don't know what Rollin is doing here.

4. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film A Virgin Among the Living Dead

Rather ludicrous but the odd sublime moment and a good Bruno Nicolai soundtrack make it worth watching.

5. Ninjin's rating of the film A Virgin Among the Living Dead

6. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film A Virgin Among the Living Dead

this has a gr8 ending but the version i saw was the one w added rollin footage for no reason so that may affect my rating... also the rape for no reason -__-. im sure theres some version of this film thats a masterpiece though

7. rulesofachia's rating of the film A Virgin Among the Living Dead

A tragic ghost story of a girl's encounter with Death and her subsequent descent into the Underworld. Camerawork is a bit uneven but that doesn't stop Franco from creating striking imagery. Effective score by Bruno Nicolai and heaping doses of atmosphere and surrealism.

8. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film A Virgin Among the Living Dead

Slightly overrated as far as my opinion is concerned. Goofy flick with just enough nudity to cover its shortcomings - we know that Franco was doing better than that. Music is nice and chicks are pretty sexy, that's about it!