1. Steve G.'s rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

Name an American crime film from the last 3 years that David Harbour hasn't been in. Hint - you can't.

2. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

this film was haunting and kind of boring but also amazing.

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

I'd say this is the best of the post-Taken period. Great acting and set design. You know where it's going, but you definitely enjoy the ride.

4. Laurs Kemp's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

Completely underrated. The DP also shot The Master and Tetro!

5. Thomas Dods's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

Liam Neeson as an action star is getting old....

6. CinemaDead's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

This is not your average Liam Neeson movie, this a slow burner of a thriller.

7. Dave's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

Felt the noirish/neo-noirish elements from films like Experiment in Terror, Zodiac, and the various classic private eye films of the 40s-50s. It might not be an all-time classic like the films I mentioned, but it's still a high quality noir-thriller, which at times is quite suspenseful and dark. Definitely recommended.

8. Terry_Moby's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

A solid Neeson, an 80's plot and a 40's feeling. Great camerawork throughout - but why is the last shot so cheesy?

9. Jason's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

Old-fashioned. Dizzying in its rigid adherence to cliche and illogic if too much thought is expended. I had a good time watching it, though. But who am I? Liam Neeson strikes me as the kind of guy who looks like he's carrying the crushing weight of the past when he's just tying his shoe. We can loathe the system but still plug into our reactionary side by getting our rocks off on this kind of good-ol' rogue law.

10. Ahmed El-kashef's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

11. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

12. saitosouta's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

Dir Scott Frank, Liam Neeson (this time he's not invincible father, but good), Abnormal serial killer, all wonderful. However, this is DP Mihai Mraimare Jr Show (who shooted Coppola's "Youth Without Youth", PTA's"The Master"). Every single scene is picturesquely desolate and absolutely superb. Ofc, that incredible shots match the hard-boiled atmosphere of movie. SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD

13. xrystyna's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

a faded and unconvincing collage of cliches from many other action/detective/etc movies (and TV shows)

14. Cbarky99's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

"What was I said, gave me away?" "Everything. You're a weirdo, Jonas."

15. Matt Parks's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

Problem posed for the viewer: there's something there, it's right in your face, but you can't grab it.

16. Giacomo Jacopo Sgalla's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

17. bencor's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

Better than Taken, but only by yards not miles. The master seeks a student angle is decent. Fear the nostalgic psycho-narco angle from back when the cartels weren't so ubiquitous.

18. Zach Closs's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

Just the sort of cruel and vengeful thriller that jumps my bones, I admit. That's either something that thrills you or turns you off -- but Liam Neeson is truly powerful here as a disgraced cop seeking redemption via horrific circumstances, and some of the cinematography and action on display here is excellent. Moody and effective gumshoe thriller.

19. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

A good slice of gritty neo noir with excellent acting and direction. Neeson is perfect in the lead role but its a shame that the villains don't get more exposure and screen time. The downside is that the plot is a little scattershot and some side plots could've been left on the cutting room floor. Still this is a suspenseful and well made thriller of a sort that we don't see much of these days.

20. henja's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

Liam preko telefona prijeti nekom, fak jea.

21. Jake Davis's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

A mildly interesting film which takes full advantage of Liam Neeson's call handing capabilities

22. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

A gritty noir film with good acting and beautiful cinematography

23. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

They don't make them like this anymore, but they could do it a little better though. http://theflickeringwall.blogspot.pt/2014/10/a-walk-among-tombstones.html

24. Carl Penguin's rating of the film A Walk Among the Tombstones

6,5. Mihai Malaimare Jr FTW!