1. cinebaby's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

The creme de la creme of teen chick flicks. Sweet and genuine.

2. Ade Hendy's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

Dulu nontonnya pas sd, nangis. Pas sekarang kok ngerasa memang ceritanya terlalu menye-menye

3. Mehran.E's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

Oh boy! I think at a time I was able to remember almost all of the dialogues in this trash. We had so much fun mocking the characters and plot.

4. Matildegm's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

5. felisaf's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

Both the novel and the movie are my favorite from Nicholas Sparks.

6. aikeart's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

7. lonesome-boat's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

8. fardian's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

Not sad as the novel. the novel make me cri, the film make me 'whaaaaaaaaa'

9. Roy's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

Better than The Notebook.

10. Amapola's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

No le compro para nada a Mandy Moore su actuación.

11. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

12. Susana Bessa's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

The fact that Nicholas Sparks' novels have the tendency to turn into depressing pour sob-fests on screen is a given. How come no one seems to get that?

13. peaches and plums's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

my first day of high school taught me that this was my obese greasy-haired handball player possibly a dyke classmate's favorite movie. her older brother was hot i should have been nicer to her maybe then i wouldnt be lonely

14. salemsharp's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

I'm actually convinced that the author from which these terrible movies see based on is an evil genius that has carved out a niche by preying on the hearts of his target audience and making a fortune by doing so. Loathed everything about this particular one, it seemed to be a lot more puritanical and racist than the other ones I've watched. I dunno, watch it if you like to see Christian teens court one another.

15. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

16. Tisa's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

I loved this movie when I was a bit younger. Now, the more I watch it, the more I hate it. It's Many Moore's irritating pout that does the trick.

17. Vinícius Weber Vidon's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

18. olivia marion's rating of the film A Walk to Remember

This is one of those flicks that falls under the heading of: "I love this movie, always will, and I don't care who knows it!"