1. Sin título.'s rating of the film A World Not Ours

Nadie puede escapar de su historia, mucho menos negar la terquedad con la que estuvo buscando la identidad propia en ella.

2. rociof's rating of the film A World Not Ours

Tierra de nadie. Una realidad muy dura.

3. Emilionautilus's rating of the film A World Not Ours

La visión de la identidad en extinción, Palestina y su gente, su historia, su presente, desde adentro. Intimidad inucitada, los palestinos parecen ser todos familia.

4. consuelo's rating of the film A World Not Ours

Un puñetazo a la certeza insana de las fronteras.

5. .Ana.'s rating of the film A World Not Ours

An emotional thought about being from a place you can't visit.

6. Maya Goded's rating of the film A World Not Ours

me gusto la edición y como el narrador te va llevando por la película. Nunca había visto un documental tan intimo de palestina.

7. Delpretelin's rating of the film A World Not Ours

I like it, it just another view of The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO). I never imagine these situation on young people. So now who is right??

8. msmichel's rating of the film A World Not Ours

Well edited familial documentary concerning a young man's history with a Palestinian refugee camp in Lebanon and his return visits there over a period of years. Through his connection with relations and friends he comes to lose the romanticized version of his history and come to understand the 'time stands still' aspect of life there. Created in 1948 the so-called temporary has become permanent despite hope.

9. Salihan Yazgaç's rating of the film A World Not Ours

Thank you, ıt is nice documentary and fılm.

10. Michael Harbour's rating of the film A World Not Ours

Decades of family video show the human effects of living in a 60+ year old temporary refuge camp. Takes us inside a community that we usually see as a dot on a map - if we're aware of it at all.

11. Lizeth's rating of the film A World Not Ours

12. Mohamad Khaled's rating of the film A World Not Ours

wonderful, beautiful, amazing, charming, the way he's trying to show us, a miserable, wistful, shameful, distasteful situation that the palestinian refugees living in the camps. the best documentary i ever saw about the Palestinian refugee camps in lebanon ...and as they say"the word can kill more then a bullet" i think the movie delivered a picture we spent years fighting for in a peacefully way.

13. mulsun's rating of the film A World Not Ours

One of the best documentaries I have ever watched.

14. ergi's rating of the film A World Not Ours

It was a very impressive movie.

15. Reviewer345's rating of the film A World Not Ours

Moving. I still hope that one day the whole situation will get better.

16. danliofer's rating of the film A World Not Ours

It is still necessary to shoot such films until there are no refugee camps in the world. Shame on humankind. In this case on Lebanon. I don´t get the point at all why Palestinian refugees (that were even not born in Palestine) cannot work in Lebanon.