1. lacame's rating of the film A Year Ago in Winter

la nostra famiglia è come quel pedalò a largo: dalla riva non si capisce quanta fatica si fa per muoversi, per pedalare..

2. Post Ironic's rating of the film A Year Ago in Winter

Loneliness, shame, loss, and freedom... This film explores such things through a family setting, tiptoeing along the line of melodrama without ever falling in... Very good.

3. David Andrew LeBlanc's rating of the film A Year Ago in Winter

4. Richard Kimmel's rating of the film A Year Ago in Winter

Is it possible to get a script of this movie? I would like to have it to improve my fledgling German.

5. geever's rating of the film A Year Ago in Winter

well narrated by the caroline with excellent background score music and very good casting specially the painter .Well exotic photography .well iam from south india .inspired by the cultures and relationships .good movie to remember and communicate to the lost ones in our life. very much inspired and thank you for that ..congrats

6. Bob Stocks's rating of the film A Year Ago in Winter

Enjoyed this film, rather fizzled out at the end, thought the complexity would present a rather profound catharsis moment but alas no. Still amongst he best I've seen on MUBI. Nice.

7. Yasmyn's rating of the film A Year Ago in Winter

Loved this film. a little predictable. Emotional moments. pretty to watch.

8. Dizzydent's rating of the film A Year Ago in Winter

Started out as an interesting European film with some thriller undertones and ended up as an American-style weepie.

9. Michael Nisi's rating of the film A Year Ago in Winter

Last quarter was too soapy for me, but Bierbichler is Bierbichler, which is great.