1. Jess PJ's rating of the film Abigail's Party

I have not yet experienced an atmosphere so tense

2. Erik F.'s rating of the film Abigail's Party

Excruciatingly awkward and astute!

3. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Abigail's Party

More like the Socially Inept's Party hahah very good theater piece.

4. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Abigail's Party

5. JapeMan's rating of the film Abigail's Party

Watched about 10 minutes of it on Netflix instant streaming. I was enjoying it but turned it off more because I hate viewing things on such a small screen lol. Will watch the rest soon. Does the leadwoman remind anyone else of Kristen Wiig?

6. Mike Spence's rating of the film Abigail's Party

NOT a portrait of a monster and her victims. The fact that even when she is correct, as when she says that they should call the ambulance a second time to make sure they have the right address, she does so in her usual domineering way, is only one of 10,000 ways the film is emotional quicksilver.

7. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Abigail's Party

wonderfully hateful. NOT A FILM but not bad

8. Matt's rating of the film Abigail's Party

Made me wish I were watching 'Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?'

9. WonderfulTerrific's rating of the film Abigail's Party

10. Obient's rating of the film Abigail's Party

A tragic version Polanski's Carnage. My favourite line is ".. Life is fight, people always seem to be against you .. " -Laurence, in half of the movie. Simple case but deep exploration. I've only seen seven films from Mike Leigh, and I hope I'm going to more films from him. Thanks Mike Leigh, realism but not melodramatic.

11. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Abigail's Party

Although a plain example (in terms of technique) this perhaps is the most conspicuous example of what the British could once take for granted: three or four new television plays a week that would enthrall, perplex or merely divert. Either way a cultural tragedy and an awful indication of the downward trajectory of television since the 1990s. The play itself? Taut, telling and oh so claustrophobic.

12. CRW's rating of the film Abigail's Party

I hate things like this in the theatre, 'twas OK on film except for that stupid accent Alison Steadman puts on.

13. Jason Callen's rating of the film Abigail's Party

I'm just gonna start calling him "Mike the Amazing." Deal with it.

14. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Abigail's Party

Anyone else feel that this along with Leigh's other "TV films" deserve at least an Eclipse treatment?

15. rajiv ibrahim's rating of the film Abigail's Party

hilarious and insightful at the same time, not a big surprise since it comes from mike leigh

16. gory™'s rating of the film Abigail's Party

it's either u love it or hate it, well i need a second viewing

17. Yuki Aditya's rating of the film Abigail's Party

Finally my submission is coming again. My favorite Mike Leigh.